The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
When they first cast Chuck I didn't see it at all, the visuals are selling me on him tho. Hope they're hiding a piff villain.

Rock is so perfect for Black Adam (would've been a dope CM as well) they better not waste him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
China breh. China. It did well in china. That's it. That billi is propped up by a foreign market. Mainly china.

If you subtract China, Aquaman will still have made more than Thor Ragnorak, GOTG2, Spider-Man Homecoming, Doctor Strange, all these movies that I've seen you hype on here over the past couple years :manny:

In short, shut the fukk up about shyt that you know nothing about. :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You'll all see far worse if you don't shut the fukk up about bullshyt that nobody wanna hear. :manny:

Na brother..... the market is set. Y’all really can’t say nothing to me or anyone else at this point. Just enjoy the ride when the time is right.:yeshrug:

Y’all did this :ufdup:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Na brother..... the market is set. Y’all really can’t say nothing to me or anyone else at this point. Just enjoy the ride when the time is right.:yeshrug:

Y’all did this :ufdup:

Martha

:mjlol: did what? You don't see me hanging out shytting up threads like Captain Marvel because guess what.. I don't really care much about that movie at all so I don't post much about it :laugh: