The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Either way:pachaha:

We still gotta let that man equally flow in peace. If thats how he feels, it aint hating cuz that how he feels:russ:

I dont see that as an insult cuz Ive seen MUCH worse when it comes to throwing insults..... thats been accepted.

Thats WAY below the bar or standard thats been set:ehh:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stop hating man didn’t you just see aquaman do a billy

China breh. China. It did well in china. That's it. That billi is propped up by a foreign market. Mainly china.

But I digress :hubie:

I don't really care much about numbers when put into proper context. Iron Man 3 did a billi and its widely regarded as the worst Iron Man movie. #marvel don't brag about it.

Moral victories mean nothing is for minor leagues. You don't see marvel fans brag about box office numbers because it's expected. And no DC movie will ever capture the world like Wakanda Foreva.

Shazaam looks weak breh, plain and simple. It's a kiddie flick 100%. Not my cup of tea. Just don't type the letters D, C, E, U in that order and not expect to get brought back down to earth.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Not really into superhero movies but this looks good

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way:pachaha:

We still gotta let that man equally flow in peace. If thats how he feels, it aint hating cuz that how he feels:russ:

I dont see that as an insult cuz Ive seen MUCH worse when it comes to throwing insults..... thats been accepted.

Thats WAY below the bar or standard thats been set:ehh:

Martha
look at you still on your partisan trolling tip
China breh. China. It did well in china. That's it. That billi is propped up by a foreign market. Mainly china.

But I digress :hubie:

I don't really care much about numbers when put into proper context. Iron Man 3 did a billi and its widely regarded as the worst Iron Man movie. #marvel don't brag about it.

Moral victories mean nothing is for minor leagues. You don't see marvel fans brag about box office numbers because it's expected. And no DC movie will ever capture the world like Wakanda Foreva.

Shazaam looks weak breh, plain and simple. It's a kiddie flick 100%. Not my cup of tea. Just don't type the letters D, C, E, U in that order and not expect to get brought back down to earth.
you can’t hate on a billion dollar box office . You can make all the excuses and rationalizations you want. There’s a difference between opinions and facts and contributing to negativity @Bryan Danielson

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
look at you still on your partisan trolling tip

you can’t hate on a billion dollar box office . You can make all the excuses and rationalizations you want. There’s a difference between opinions and facts and contributing to negativity @Bryan Danielson

WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!:mindblown:

Hold up my guy!!!! Again if cats wanna referee this shyt its cool but lets call it straight down the line equally.

Now a certain guy showed everyone what the acceptable bar and the rules to be played are. When cats play by the same rules on the flipside. We cant start disputing shyt now.

Nicca this isnt "partisan trolling" I dont even know what that means.:russ:

But I DO KNOW the example set and rules of acceptable engagement going forward is gonna be and yall gonna have to keep that same level of patience and acceptance.

Thats fair. Respectfully please and I'm not rudely telling, I'm humbly asking.... PLEASE dont now condemn the shyt that was cheer leaded the last 5 weeks.

Lets just all have fun with this.... straight up

With that said, I'm a fan of Zack Levi. Chuck was my show and I hope this movie does well

Martha

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!:mindblown:

Hold up my guy!!!! Again if cats wanna referee this shyt its cool but lets call it straight down the line equally.

Now a certain guy showed everyone what the bar and the rules to be played are. When cats play by the same rules on the flipside. We cant start disputing shyt now.

Nicca this isnt "partisan trolling" I dont even know whabat that means.:russ:

But I DO KNOW the example set and rules of acceptable engagement going forward is gonna be and yall gonna have to keep that same level of patience and acceptance.

Thats fair. Respectfully please and I'm not rudely telling, I'm humbly asking.... PLEASE dont now condemn the shyt that was cheer leaded the last 5 weeks.

Lets just all have fun with this.... straight up

Martha
What are you talking about ? I been called you out on this

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What are you talking about ? I been called you out on this

No, but now the rules have changed or atleast been updated. I and no one else will go no further than your boy.

Thats my word. Please respect that and let me and other live and have fun with this.

Like thats ALL IT IS. No really malicious intent just jokes

Also, I find it interesting you say "you cant hate on a billion dollar box office" does that include A2 and IM 3? Cuz those get hated on A LOT

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No, but now the rules have changed or atleast been updated. I and no one else will go no further than your boy.

Thats my word. Please respect that and let me and other live and have fun with this.

Like thats ALL IT IS. No really malicious intent just jokes

Also, I find it interesting you say "you cant hate on a billion dollar box office" does that include A2 and IM 3? Cuz those get hated on A LOT

Martha
Bu bu but that’s different :troll: when *you know who* talks shyt it’s okay, but literally you posting “hi” is trolling :troll: