b71de0ead936dd048485d003518edd391599244101_main.png

Sega Dreamcast darling Shenmue is becoming an anime series

:wow:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shenmue 3 was a step in the right direction but if they really gave Yu Suzuki some money, the sequel could be next level.

Let's hope of the anime does well (which I think it will) we'll get more Shenmue games

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Let's hope of the anime does well (which I think it will) we'll get more Shenmue games

I think shenmue 3 killed that dream already.

Shenmue is one of those series where nowadays a large amount of the people who stan it either haven't played it themselves or haven't played in a very long time. Which is why 3 wasnt received that well.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Shenmue 3 was a step in the right direction but if they really gave Yu Suzuki some money, the sequel could be next level.

We saw the leap they made with Kiwami 1 and 2, they need Shenmue Kiwami now :feedme:. Only issue I see is that Shenmue may not bring enough fukkery with the side missions

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
SEGA Talks About What’s Next After the Game Gear Micro

Screen-Shot-2020-10-07-at-1.18.34-PM-750x444.png

With the Game Gear Micro now releasing in Japan, SEGA’s Yosuke Okunari talked about what’s next in a recent issue of Famitsu Magazine. Thanks to Siliconera, we have some translated tidbits from the article:

“For the next Mini, we are considering everything that has been imagined by everyone.”
“Of course, it doesn’t mean we can realize all of them. We are also thinking about projects that nobody has imagined.”
“The projects are moved by a substantial amount of money, so we’re working first on the one that, realistically speaking, has the highest possibility.”
“The Game Gear Micro is only sold domestically in Japan. When we do the next one, I feel like the project scope will be much bigger as we gaze upon the world. So we won’t be able to release it at this time the next year or two years after the Mega Drive Mini. We can’t make it that quickly. (laughs)”
“I think for the next one, we may go with a concept close to the Mega Drive Mini. If I have to say some names, it could be an SG-1000 Mini or a Dreamcast Mini…”

SEGA Talks About What’s Next After the Game Gear Micro