The Official Saturday Night Live Season 41 Thread(Fred Armisen/Courtney Barnett May. 21st)

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie making an appearance :ld:

Bernie Sanders to Make Cameo on 'Saturday Night Live' With Larry David

by CORKY SIEMASZKO

On Saturday night, we'll find out who does the better Bernie Sanders impression — Larry David or the real thing.

The Vermont senator will be making a cameo appearance on "Saturday Night Live" when David is hosting, sources close to the campaign confirmed to NBC News.

David's spot-on send-up of the Democratic presidential candidate was one of the show's most memorable moments this season and gotrave reviews from Sanders.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Can't watch while at work but am I the only one disappointed by how dude turned out? Those denzel/Will Smith impersonations he released when he was on the come up had a brotha feeling "this dude is talented as fuk if only he could get an opportunity" years later he gets a spot on snl and he's just there. Saw his Obama and it is mediocre as fuk how hard is it to impersonate Obama:dahell: such a disappointment
being black on SNL is not an easy feat.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I caught it from Weekend Update til the end. Like I said in the random thoughts thread it was hilarious. I also, thought the sketch with the rhyming excersize was hilarious too. I was :dead: @ Larry going left talking about toads killing the frogs & shyt.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Larry David's opening monologue was jokes, pretty much said ":ld:This show is... ok. Don't expect me to work too much tonight."

That Bern Your Enthusiasm skit makes me so badly want at least one more season of Curb Your Enthusiasm :ohlawd:
I'm sure something will come of it. Give it time