The Official Saturday Night Live Season 41 Thread(Fred Armisen/Courtney Barnett May. 21st)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wonder if rousey will be able to laugh at herself and the knockout will be mentioned at all.:sas2:

Even kanye was able to laugh at himself on the show:sas1:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Show has been pretty :russell: so far. Gomez having a bigger impact on skits then Ronda,

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was trash as expected.

She can't act. I'm just waiting for that news of her movies lined up being cancelled.

The skits,besides rhonda,were very predictable and you could see the jokes coming a mile away.

Damn the internet is killing this episode, i think the reason she didn't have as many lines as other hosts was because they saw how awful she is. The Ls keep coming for ol Rondo.
It was as expected They do this with hosts that they know are "limited"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Episode was trash as expected.

She can't act. I'm just waiting for that news of her movies lined up being cancelled.

The skits,besides rhonda,were very predictable and you could see the jokes coming a mile away.

It was as expected They do this with hosts that they know are "limited"
She was more than just limited, she really had no business being anywhere near that stage.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
pharoah's ben carson might go down as his GOAT impression :dead:

Can't watch while at work but am I the only one disappointed by how dude turned out? Those denzel/Will Smith impersonations he released when he was on the come up had a brotha feeling "this dude is talented as fuk if only he could get an opportunity" years later he gets a spot on snl and he's just there. Saw his Obama and it is mediocre as fuk how hard is it to impersonate Obama:dahell: such a disappointment

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Can't watch while at work but am I the only one disappointed by how dude turned out? Those denzel/Will Smith impersonations he released when he was on the come up had a brotha feeling "this dude is talented as fuk if only he could get an opportunity" years later he gets a spot on snl and he's just there. Saw his Obama and it is mediocre as fuk how hard is it to impersonate Obama:dahell: such a disappointment
Kinda agree. But I mean,other than impressions he's kind of limited. Maybe he will find his niche after SNL more.

Not everybody thrives in SNL. Some do,than go on to do nothing. Some struggle and do better. Of course some struggle than vanish.