The official “Sad Bunny takes on Central and Southern America” travel thread.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How's your Spanish? You know how to dress out there so you don't get hemmed up?
Yessir.

I’m like a C1 in Spanish.

I was here last year and I took Spanish classes. I’m going to be taking classes again.

And back at home, I do two classes per week on zoom

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to four different parts of Guatemala and then El Salvador!

Send the recomendaciones por favor! 🙏🏽
If you’re going to Guatemala you gotta hit Tikal. Nearby on the island of Flores there’s a lake front restaurant with good food that only locals were at. There’s also a market there with food stalls, find the Tamale lady that sells Guatemalan plantain leaf wrapped tamales, shyt will change your life. Jump on Viator and book the sunset tour through Tikal and take in some history as well. They have a mall there that’s pretty decent to get your trinkets n shyt if you’re trying to bring some stuff back, military security there as well so no fuccery.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
D
If you’re going to Guatemala you gotta hit Tikal. Nearby on the island of Flores there’s a lake front restaurant with good food that only locals were at. There’s also a market there with food stalls, find the Tamale lady that sells Guatemalan plantain leaf wrapped tamales, shyt will change your life. Jump on Viator and book the sunset tour through Tikal and take in some history as well. They have a mall there that’s pretty decent to get your trinkets n shyt if you’re trying to bring some stuff back, military security there as well so no fuccery.
Damn bro.

My itinerary is already planned, bro.

But I already have that stuff on my list for next year I come here every year. I travel through Central and southern America is my favorite place.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
brb-imagination.gif

Y'all came here for pics Op trying to get his own bad bunny straight from the plug:huhldup:

LGA has improved majorly along with JFK. The only thing Cuomo did right.

Always hated LGA hasn't been a considered option for mad years I fly outta even Newark before there so I gotta check this out... some LGA flights definitely be cheaper

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Y'all came here for pics Op trying to get his own bad bunny straight from the plug:huhldup:

Always hated LGA hasn't been a considered option for mad years I fly outta even Newark before there so I gotta check this out... some LGA flights definitely be cheaper

I like Newark; but its just 2 far. I cheaped out one time and flew on "Alaskan airlines" or some weird shyt.

id rather pay a couple more bucks for convenience.
Airport is an airport to me; but I only fly a handful of times a year TF I know :manny:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Landed in LGA and transferred to EWR, both were shyt holes compared to anything outside the states. To be fair, they were working on EWR at the time and this was pre covid.