The official “Sad Bunny takes on Central and Southern America” travel thread.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I like Newark; but its just 2 far. I cheaped out one time and flew on "Alaskan airlines" or some weird shyt.

id rather pay a couple more bucks for convenience.
Airport is an airport to me; but I only fly a handful of times a year TF I know :manny:
I got fam in Jersey and Newark usually has the cheaper flights it works for me a lot of times. Depends on where u at in the city EWR is right next to the Jersey side of the Goethals bridge from BK it's almost the same 20-30min to get to as either LGA(driving here is worse) or JFK on a good day.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Landed in LGA and transferred to EWR, both were shyt holes compared to anything outside the states. To be fair, they were working on EWR at the time and this was pre covid.
Yeah no NY area airport is top notch I've been to much better and much worse but I can say both JFK and EWR have gotten way better from what they were they upgraded to shythole status it was worse:russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I drink. Today is my first full day so I’m not sure but I probably will get drunk. I’m meeting some other people on Monday and we are going to a big lake area next weekend and we have an Airbnb.

you gonna hit a club? show em some of those philly steps :wow: