The official “Sad Bunny takes on Central and Southern America” travel thread.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No, I just have a connecting flight here but I’ve been to Miami once in 2021 and that is when I fell in love with Latinas :lawd:

I had a connecting flight last year, but I didn’t really pay attention to anyone because the layover was so short.

It’s a little longer today.
I lived in Miami, I’m aware.

My first ex was a Dominican/Puerto Rican from there and I still got friends and fam there. Havent been in awhile though. Dated Cubans, Haitians that looked like latinas, etc

Definitely better females than Texas :beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes! We used Miami international as our point of departure, the southwest flight to get there barely took 30 minutes and they couldn’t even get drunk service going because we hit the ground so fast.
I was trying to get stationed at Gitmo out there…

Probably would’ve never came back to the states if I had got to Cuba somehow:mjlol:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Not that bad

ATL and Houston airports are the WOAT

I remember I used to take the Greyhound from ATL to Miami almost yearly :mjlol: :francis:
I wouldn’t know how bad our airport is here in Houston since I only see the inside of the Centurion lounge :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I lived in Miami, I’m aware.

My first ex was a Dominican/Puerto Rican from there and I still got friends and fam there. Havent been in awhile though. Dated Cubans, Haitians that looked like latinas, etc

Definitely better females than Texas :beli:
Whats wrong with Texas women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yes! We used Miami international as our point of departure, the southwest flight to get there barely took 30 minutes and they couldn’t even get drunk service going because we hit the ground so fast.
That first time flying from the crib to Cuba and seeing how short the flight was, like you don't even get settled in.. :ohhh:

But then you realize you can pop in for a weekend like wassup.. :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That first time flying from the crib to Cuba and seeing how short the flight was, like you don't even get settled in.. :ohhh:

But then you realize you can pop in for a weekend like wassup.. :blessed:
shyt is literally like 90 miles from Miami

Edit: From Key West

Me and my ex used to hit the Keys for the beaches too. She said they reminded her of beaches back home (DR) because they were more tropical than Miami and South beach with less people…

I miss hitting that sometimes:mjcry:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The only thing stopping me from negging you rn is that curly haired chick in the sweat pants got a lil ass on her:ufdup:
About to say this …

.5 baddies spotted

More data needed