Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
popcorn_yes.gif

GODDAMN I LOVE TSC!!!!!!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But lets keep it quotes only brehs. This thread should be used only for the purpose of highlighting how crazy this nikka is

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I was exaggerating at first when I said a different poster sons this nikka every day but damn shyt is really coming true. :bryan:

You
Mook
Scarecrow
TGO
The GOD
Reality Check
Danja

and thats just TSC. For better or worse you gotta applaud his ability to give us a show Krack.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Erik DiMera ‏@Rgreatnesssohh

@mslayel You used to go out with Shelton Benjamin? You're keeping secrets from me, Princess
Expand

certified psychopath

@R_o_s_e_e_ Hey...does anyone ever try to suck your cheekbone?

This is how you plan on taking our girlfriends away from us, Eric?

@Christosgage You're probably sick of me asking..but is Magneto returning to Legacy before the summer is over?

Begging dudes to give him new material to post on here to fight these constant sonnings :dead:

@JohnCena "I don't pander for admiration"...you've been pandering for cheers since they turned on you in Oct 2005. You're fake as fukk.

Still real to him.

Daps
This is perfect...take for example....this guy "krackdafraud"
This kid adores me. Comes to this site to talk to me in a variety of ways. Knows of my SOHH twitter account..my alias'...my set up accounts on Myspace...Youtube...the Erik DiMera scam that dates all the way back to like 1998 with Elizabeth. All of that stuff. He's not gay, right? That's what he claims but his actions prove different. Probably has never spent this kind of time on a girl he "loves" in his life..that's if the midget can even get a female that he can hover over without stilts.

After I shytted on Michaels for like the 50,000th time a couple of months back and had to make him understand that his parents weren't shyt by letting him grow up to be an undercover homosexual of such accord, he got "mad". He went to the Locker Room and created a thread looking to create controversy. It didn't go anywhere. He follows me around NONSTOP(everywhere here sees that every Monday, Thursday, and anything of note)..I don't have to say ONE word yet his day will easily revolve around me with :russ: smilies with assertions of trying to attach his name to mine:laugh:

You all call this a feud. It's no feud. He's a Dominican peasant. A nobody. A flea basically. Just like his broke ass people in DR right now. I've gotten him so riled up that he wanted to fight me cross country on HIS say so and command:laugh: So riled up that he wants me to SHOW HIM my earnings and property value. A internet stalker wants ME to show him my accounts?:pachaha: Your name is fitting becauase you definitely are on crack.

Thing is..I don't even have to say anything and this thread will do numbers simply because my name is it.

Scarecrow and Scholar? Who are these cats and where do they come from?:laugh: Oh yeah..they saw MY NAME and now they want to post in TSC. Figures. That's the way it was and the way it always will be:boss:

One more time..how is that "Replace R=G Mod" thread going?:laugh:

:wow: sonned that nikka krackhoe

:youngsabo:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now wait:laugh:. Rima tweeted back to deny that....that's basically how it all got started.

Now the SOHH twitter account has been going for months..you posting pics or quotes is all Hollywood. There is nothing to hide or run from at all. Yes..I pester Michelle Branch over really silly shyt. Yes..I tweet Christina Mili on all kind of shyt. Rosee c/s some homo shyt and I said something. She was mad. Then she retweeted some other shyt and her damn followers started following me out of one mention.

Yes, Little Richard..you have to see if the comic writer will inquire. They always do on Formspring:laugh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

@JohnCena Car accident, huh? Shame you'll still be in Philly, you double talking son of a bytch. Rock>whiners

@funtimeshelly Alright, princess...this has long been overdue. If someone sucked your cheekbone off top, what would you do?

@SarahKSilverman Just wanted to say before 2011 ended that I love your ultra pink cheekbones. And that's not a miswrite or screw up...

noticing a pattern here :wtf: