R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Also R=G, you challenged krack, not the other way around

You threatened to do something "terrible" to him by tracking his ip, which he naturally took as a threat

Oh no, no, no...I just dropped the IP off and dude couldn't even handle that much:laugh: He went into panic mode:laugh: I said when I wants to explode, they WILL and dude has been repeating that line and wanting to fight him ever since:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I didn't make shyt nikka...if you was so bout it, you'd enable your rep...scared ass nikka

Green/Red Bars has you amped up?:laugh: And calm that down south talk down..you sound like a fukking idiot with that Master P bullshyt, dummy.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This is perfect...take for example....this guy "krackdafraud"
This kid adores me. Comes to this site to talk to me in a variety of ways. Knows of my SOHH twitter account..my alias'...my set up accounts on Myspace...Youtube...the Erik DiMera scam that dates all the way back to like 1998 with Elizabeth. All of that stuff. He's not gay, right? That's what he claims but his actions prove different. Probably has never spent this kind of time on a girl he "loves" in his life..that's if the midget can even get a female that he can hover over without stilts.

After I shytted on Michaels for like the 50,000th time a couple of months back and had to make him understand that his parents weren't shyt by letting him grow up to be an undercover homosexual of such accord, he got "mad". He went to the Locker Room and created a thread looking to create controversy. It didn't go anywhere. He follows me around NONSTOP(everywhere here sees that every Monday, Thursday, and anything of note)..I don't have to say ONE word yet his day will easily revolve around me with :russ: smilies with assertions of trying to attach his name to mine:laugh:

You all call this a feud. It's no feud. He's a Dominican peasant. A nobody. A flea basically. Just like his broke ass people in DR right now. I've gotten him so riled up that he wanted to fight me cross country on HIS say so and command:laugh: So riled up that he wants me to SHOW HIM my earnings and property value. A internet stalker wants ME to show him my accounts?:pachaha: Your name is fitting becauase you definitely are on crack.

Thing is..I don't even have to say anything and this thread will do numbers simply because my name is it.

Breh do you honestly believe anyone is going to read all of that shyt?

Do you honestly believe you could take ANYONE'S girl? :stopitslime:

You are taking pics of your :trash: waves in your mom's basement thinking you are going to pull women.

Oh no, no, no...I just dropped the IP off and dude couldn't even handle that much:laugh: He went into panic mode:laugh: I said when I wants to explode, they WILL and dude has been repeating that line and wanting to fight him ever since:laugh:

Show me ONE post of me going into "panic mode".

I can however show you running to bk begging to give me an infraction after I shot up your rep. :jawalrus:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
l.jpg

:heh:

Yoooooo y'all nikkas got me over here DEAD... HE GONNA SNATCH YO' bytch WIT THEM WAVES SON! :salute:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Cot damn this twitter is a goldmine.

Erik DiMera Erik DiMera ‏@Rgreatnesssohh

@CMilianOfficial apparently you and I have the same taste, Princess
AtzWAjNCEAACvaI.jpg

ol "maybe if I get the same sneakers as her she'll talk to me" ass nikka :dead:

Is this your office Eric? This is where you do all of your crime boss operations at? Two calculators, a desk and an empty cabinet and you are fronting like you are :win: on here.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Is this your office Eric? This is where you do all of your crime boss operations at? Two calculators, a desk and an empty cabinet and you are fronting like you are :win: on here.

:deadrose:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh do you honestly believe anyone is going to read all of that shyt?

They always do. Duh.

Do you honestly believe you could take ANYONE'S girl?

Sure. Do your people honestly think their talking to other females in the Locker Room and not trannies and undercover homos? Kind of goes without saying.

You are taking pics of your :trash: waves in your mom's basement thinking you are going to pull women.

You'll fall for anything:laugh: Just like a toddler.

Show me ONE post of me going into "panic mode".

Threads actually. Your daily posting. Your whining gimmick. Your smilie defense mechanism which came about after how nervous you got on some IP comedy:laugh:

I can however show you running to bk begging to give me an infraction after I shot up your rep. :jawalrus:

I don't run to anyone. And DAMN sure beg no man in this lifetime. Your track record of following me is shown on a daily though. That much is true.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

I was wondering when one of you guys where gonna bring up that picture :gladbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@my office....yeah..that's definitely La Jolla territory alright:laugh:But then again..my name is "Erik DiMera", right? Tell me...does it show any tax records on Erik DiMera or anything like that?