R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dead:imagine this lunatic providing the scoops on 411

"Dave says the plan for Charlotte is to win, but Eric says they're going for a double anal, double vaginal angle."
I would never do Mike Johnson or Meltzer shyt. Probably just find out all the extra people Sasha is having sex with besides her husband and expose who the new era racist talent are on the roster. That would be fun..that's entertaining to me. When I called out the Miss USA girl from the Stone Cold season of Tough Enough...the one he was always easy on....about potentially fukking that gay Luke f@g. She responded swift and with comical assertion with a str8 "HELL NO". LOL.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I would never do Mike Johnson or Meltzer shyt. Probably just find out all the extra people Sasha is having sex with besides her husband and expose who the new era racist talent are on the roster. That would be fun..that's entertaining to me. When I called out the Miss USA girl from the Stone Cold season of Tough Enough...the one he was always easy on....about potentially fukking that gay Luke f@g. She responded swift and with comical assertion with a str8 "HELL NO". LOL.
:wrist:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
FULLLLLLL REEEEEETARDDDDDDDDD:damn:
Wrong. Lol. Rock realized he wasnt working out. Went to Ross to turn heel.

So The Rock was lying and this phone call never happened? :gucci:

His memory is failing him..he definitely did a magazine interview saying he went to Ross while injured in 97 and wanted to turn heel.

Guess the Rock doesn't know his own career :mjlol:

Confirmed: the Rock has CTE and can't remember last week