The Official R=G outlandish qoutables thread

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Booker T is basically a 2018 slave...nygga is at the beck and call of the man who buried him in a racist 2003 angle.

But he gets paid to do it

And you talk about it for free

Sooooo

Who gives a fukk if I talk about it on the Net..411mania has offered me a writers job at their website 4 different times, u big dummy. I could if been finesses the game. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
a writers job with that grammar :russ:
I barely edit on this site but I ate every nygga alive on this site before u ever heard of it..that's why I was given the keys in 09 over any favorite poster you can bring up.

I got that Indian/Asian poster called Leighton or Twitter crying till this very day about some 2011 type shyt. Hes dumb as a box as rock and anyone who c/s him remain that way.

I elicited huge responses on 411mania, IOW, WF, WC, CBR, etc. My ways are no fluke.

I'm the most copied man in TSC history. Most of your sayings came from me and you're so slow in the game at this point, you've forgotten.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I barely edit on this site but I ate every nygga alive on this site before u ever heard of it..that's why I was given the keys in 09 over any favorite poster you can bring up.

I got that Indian/Asian poster called Leighton or Twitter crying till this very day about some 2011 type shyt. Hes dumb as a box as rock znd anyone who c/s him remain that way.

I elicited huge responses on 411mania, IOW, WF, WC, CBR, etc. My ways are no fluke.

I'm the most copied man in TSC history. Most of your sayings came from me and you're so slow in the game at this point, you've forgotten.
greatness knows no limits my guy

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The guy is beyond half retarded, possibly a rapist who waits for women at their most vulnerable moments but still gets no p-ssy, he claims to be a mob boss on YouTube and hosted a samoan support site :dead:
Pick any post of his in here and you tell me that ain't a mental illness
greatness knows no limits my guy

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:dead:imagine this lunatic providing the scoops on 411

"Dave says the plan for Charlotte is to win, but Eric says they're going for a double anal, double vaginal angle."