The Official Playstation VR Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't smoke. :yeshrug:

I think if you played something like Thumper while high, you'd freak the fukk out.

I don't smoke too cause I'm not a pothead but my last time was last year May when I visited my family in Alabama for Mother's Day with my whole family. That Harmonix Music VR just hit me when I thought about weed. I just wanna try it out for once in VR.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't smoke too cause I'm not a pothead but my last time was last year May when I visited my family in Alabama for Mother's Day with my whole family. That Harmonix Music VR just hit me when I thought about weed. I just wanna try it out for once in VR.
Rhythm games are the best fukking games ever to play while high. You get into the zone and just pull off insane moves. If you're smoking, you'd get Rez or Thumber :manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd person action/puzzle game.
Comparable to....I don't want to say Mario....maybe...Knack? There aren't much puzzles in Knack though.
It's a very dope game though. I don't know if it's available on any other platforms.
Once you play Moss though, you'll instantly see the potential for God of War and Mario type games in VR.
I was skeptical about 3rd person action games but they did an incredible job.

I don't understand why you compare God of War to Moss and Knack? How would that work God of War in VR?.....cause GOW is an action-adventure game especially you have to fight the boss one on one

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thumper? :mjlol: shyt wouldn't freak me out but maybe.....RE7 :merchant: while high so :whoa:
You play it in VR yet? It's a different experience than the regular version.

Basically this:

144684.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't understand why you compare God of War to Moss and Knack? How would that work God of War in VR?.....cause GOW is an action-adventure game especially you have to fight the boss one on one
3rd person action works incredibly well in vr is all I mean. A game like god of war could absolutely work.