The Official Playstation VR Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I played it and liked it a lot, just never got around to buying the full game.

I did play Here They Lie demo. Now, I see what you meant that you don't like the controls in Here They Lie. I agreed with it. It's just way moving too damn slow and just walking around with a flashlight in your hand....It's not worth to cop it. However, they did have me scream like a bytch when this mfer demonic creepy be sneaking behind my back.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man,I didn't even realize that Bravo team is made by supermassive.

I don't know what Sony is thinking with them right now. I know they aren't owned by Sony but they've been making nothing but Sony exclusives including vr and play link so they're obviously working closely together.

They need to be making until dawn 2. They've pumped out like 5 games in less than 2 years since then and none of them Have been received well. Dropped 2 dud vr games in a row with inpatient and bravo

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy @Ciggavelli @Dominic Brehetto @Regular_P

There are many good games on sales called "The Great Indoors" sale in PS Store. Go to "See All PS VR Deals"

I copped Tethered for $10 :blessed:

Which is worth to cop PS VR Worlds for $7 or Driveclub VR for $6?
I think Worlds is worth it for $7. It's not great, but a solid intro to VR games, especially if you have other people try it (London Heist in particular).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven