Batman Arkham VR

Are the must have PSVR games IMO.

Honorable mention to:
Thumper
Job Simulator
Rigs
Bound
Star Trek Bridge Crew

RE7, I already have it on the release day but didn't finish the story and finally played in VR so no way I'm going back on the screen.

Doom VR.....for $20. Think will cop it tonight.

Skyrim VR. I already have it on 360 and one of my favorite game of all time but in VR.....might cop it again.

Drive Club, did play demo....shyt is amazing but it would be nice if they add this in VR. Wonder will work this would work in VR?
26-197-073-07.jpg

Eve Valkyrie did play demo, it's pretty fun

Until Dawn Rush of Blood, did play demo. shyt is cool but I thought might be related to Unitl Dawn but clearly not. Kinda a little bit disappointed.

Batman Arkham VR, haven't played yet but what will exact do? Will you have fight in action or what?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
RE7, I already have it on the release day but didn't finish the story and finally played in VR so no way I'm going back on the screen.

Doom VR.....for $20. Think will cop it tonight.

Skyrim VR. I already have it on 360 and one of my favorite game of all time but in VR.....might cop it again.

Drive Club, did play demo....shyt is amazing but it would be nice if they add this in VR. Wonder will work this would work in VR?
26-197-073-07.jpg

Eve Valkyrie did play demo, it's pretty fun

Until Dawn Rush of Blood, did play demo. shyt is cool but I thought might be related to Unitl Dawn but clearly not. Kinda a little bit disappointed.

Batman Arkham VR, haven't played yet but what will exact do? Will you have fight in action or what?
Yeah I think the steering wheel works with PSVR.
I don't see why it wouldn't.
It replaces the standard controller.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, Didn't have Move Contollers but shyt cost $100 had me :gucci:. I thought it would be at least $60 or $50. So I'm waiting on sales :patrice:
$40 a piece on Amazon.

I've seen them at walmart for $20 a piece but I didn't pick them up since I already had a set.
I went back later and couldn't find them.
I wish I would have gotten them. It would have been an incredibly easy flip.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
No, Didn't have Move Contollers but shyt cost $100 had me :gucci:. I thought it would be at least $60 or $50. So I'm waiting on sales :patrice:
Didn't realize they were still that much. :wtf:

If you have other people who want to try VR, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a fun party game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this isn't true. Other vr games use the aim controller.

Arizona sunshine and dikk Wilde for example

Breh :pacspit:...You gotta warning me that shyt about dikk Wilde cause I was goggling dikk Wilder game but all of a sudden, I saw a white man with naked and holding his dikk......I was heated as fukk that and had to delete the history browse and almost give you NEG cause I thought you was trolling about that shyt and I decided go to Store. Playstation.Com and search dikk Wilde and it does exisst for VR game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh :pacspit:...You gotta warning me that shyt about dikk Wilde cause I was goggling dikk Wilder game but all of a sudden, I saw a white man with naked and holding his dikk......I was heated as fukk that and had to delete the history browse and almost give you NEG cause I thought you was trolling about that shyt and I decided go to Store. Playstation.Com and search dikk Wilde and it does exisst for VR game.

:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$40 a piece on Amazon.

I've seen them at walmart for $20 a piece but I didn't pick them up since I already had a set.
I went back later and couldn't find them.
I wish I would have gotten them. It would have been an incredibly easy flip.

Will check it out at Wal-Mart when I got to Wal-Mart store.

Hey yo. Would this work in PS4?

43aeb949-0501-4a4d-baca-0f5bd33416d0_1.a302d15fbbcc68e118d3c3734a9d6e4b.jpeg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

:deadmanny: