The Official Playstation VR Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was part of the demo collection. I doubt they took it down but they might have now that the full game is out

No Moss in Demo game collection.

That music game called, "Harmonix Music VR" is good for pothead :pachaha:. Must buy a weed for that Harmonix Music VR.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Revy will disagree, but I pushed through it in the beginning. I intentionally made myself sick. I think it really helped with acclimating my body to “intense” VR games

I was playing a free game called "Air Force Special Ops Nightfall". That shyt literally made me dizzy as fukk, so that's why I :whoa: that game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No Moss in Demo game collection.

That music game called, "Harmonix Music VR" is good for pothead :pachaha:. Must buy a weed for that Harmonix Music VR.
Yo, on the Rift, harmonic made a rock band vr game. shyt was awesome for a while (I love rock band though).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is Rift good as PSVR or better?

What about Vive?
I have all 3. I like the OR the best, Vive second (only because oculus has the best exclusives. We’re talking like 10 A+ games), and PSVR third.

The Vive actually pisses me off because the controllers a shytty (same problem with the PSVR motion controllers), and you need way to much space to have it work properly (like 10’ by 10’). I live in an apartment, so fukk that shyt. You can play the OR while sitting down, perfectly fine. And for the PSVR, I just gotta move a chair around. With the fukking Vive, I gotta screw in cameras on a pole or directly to the wall. Nah, fukk that, that’s too much. :manny:

However the Vive/steam support leaves one with a bunch of games (most shytty, to be honest). And the headset is arguably the best one. The OR, by far, has the best exclusives though:win:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm thinking Superhot might be VR's killer app

I never played the regular version but I can't even imagine playing this on a mouse/keyboard or controller on a 2d screen

This sh1t is ridiculous. You're literally Neo from the Matrix

This joint needs a sequel asap.
Well, it’s actually easy to play on a m/kb. I love that fukking game :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy @Ciggavelli @Fatboi1

I just copped Farpoint Bundle

I wonder can Aim Controller use any VR games? Whaat about COD WW2, etc?
Nope. Just farpoint and doom for now.
Once you play farpoint you'll understand why I said every first person shooter should be in vr and use that controller.
Farpoint is a mediocre game overall, but the controls are the best of any video I've ever played.