Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only problem with Skyrim is it's kinda blurry
But holy fukk this game is insane

Also can you even see yourself in this game :mjlol:
I wanna see how I look with the outfits :hhh:
Only problem I have is that you can't see your character, not even the gloves your wearing. Weird cause you can see the rings your wearing.

I don't know if I'm walking around looking like a bum or not

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Only problem I have is that you can't see your character, not even the gloves your wearing. Weird cause you can see the rings your wearing.

I don't know if I'm walking around looking like a bum or not
Yeah they need to patch some wear you can see your gloves and maybe add a camera angle where you can see yourself or soemthing

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is it worth it, ppl? Fortunate enough to have a decent amount of disposable income currently and given the VR sale that just went live today, I'm considering jumping in. Watched a few reviews and got the gist of it, but if the catolouge isn't there, I don't know if I can warrant the purchase. $349 for the headset, camera, move controllers and Skyrim is too nice of a nice deal to not consider, though.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Sprint Vector might just be the best VR out. A bit of a learning curve but once everything sticks:wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Superhot is fukking awesome. This is my favorite experience so far. I feel like I'm in The Matrix with this game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Moss is reviewing well. In the 80s on meta critic @Ciggavelli

Moss
Thanks for the suggestion, breh. I'll check it out.

Also, I will still send you the GPU. I went manic and got stupid as shyt. :snoop: I just gotta wait a bit, before I can go back to normal, money wise. Being manic fukks up your wallet like nothing else :whew: :merchant:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Thanks for the suggestion, breh. I'll check it out.

Also, I will still send you the GPU. I went manic and got stupid as shyt. :snoop: I just gotta wait a bit, before I can go back to normal, money wise. Being manic fukks up your wallet like nothing else :whew: :merchant:
All good breh. Take care of yourself :ufdup: