The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is PS Move Motion Controller is the same one from PS3 or its new controller for PS4?
Yeah it’s the same as the PS3 ones. There’s a prequel to until dawn for PSVR called “the inpatient” as well. Rush of blood is cool though. You need to get resident evil 7 ASAP. It’s hands down the best PSVR game. Doom is very good as well. Try the demo for “moss” asap as well.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it’s the same as the PS3 ones. There’s a prequel to until dawn for PSVR called “the inpatient” as well. Rush of blood is cool though. You need to get resident evil 7 ASAP. It’s hands down the best PSVR game. Doom is very good as well. Try the demo for “moss” asap as well.

I already got RE7 on the release day when I copped.

I played the Kitchen demo.....Is that scene from RE7 for DLC or something cause it looks similar

Will check it out Moss

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Kamikaze Revy @Ciggavelli

I can understand why this PSVR can cause you sick/vomit. Cause shyt almost got me little feel dizzy......damn....shyt ain't no joke :whoo:
Revy will disagree, but I pushed through it in the beginning. I intentionally made myself sick. I think it really helped with acclimating my body to “intense” VR games