The Official Playstation VR Thread

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
London heist is a problem.

Blood and Truth is a day one cop off the strength of that

:wow:

You better be playing with the move controllers. Throwing the clip into the bottom of the gun is one of the most satisfying experiences in gaming.

Facts

I let my friend play that....hes getting a VR now. Lol.

Farpoint came yesterday :wow:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Just a few more days :wow:

Getting Skyrim , DOOM , and the nunchucks
Gotta pick up a new PS Plus too anyone know of any deals :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Really does feel like there is some tangible momentum right now behind psvr.

Vive and rift.....not so much.
I’m a heavy Rift user, but you’re 100% right, all the VR hype is for the psvr. I think it’s because of the price point and how easy it is to set up. The Vive and Rift require a lot more effort, cost more and require you to have a mid-range pc.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m a heavy Rift user, but you’re 100% right, all the VR hype is for the psvr. I think it’s because of the price point and how easy it is to set up. The Vive and Rift require a lot more effort, cost more and require you to have a mid-range pc.
And the games :yeshrug: psvr has by far the most support.

And Sony has been putting it front and center at their conferences. That's a big deal. Vive and rift dint have that kind of visibility that sony has to just show off a bunch of psvr games with that many people watching.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And the games :yeshrug: psvr has by far the most support.

And Sony has been putting it front and center at their conferences. That's a big deal. Vive and rift dint have that kind of visibility that sony has to just show off a bunch of psvr games with that many people watching.
Well, I'm gonna have to disagree with that. :yeshrug: The Rift, by far, has the highest rated exclusives, and aside from the Bethesda games and Farpoint, it has everything else that the PSVR has, plus more

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well, I'm gonna have to disagree with that. :yeshrug: The Rift, by far, has the highest rated exclusives, and aside from the Bethesda games and Farpoint, it has everything else that the PSVR has, plus more
According to Wikipedia rift has around 110 games and psvr has around 310. :yeshrug:

Is resident evil 7 on rift yet? Batman?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
According to Wikipedia rift has around 110 games and psvr has around 310. :yeshrug:

Is resident evil 7 on rift yet? Batman?
Batman, yea. Rift is getting RE at the beginning of next year, when Sony loses the exclusive.

I truly believe, in respect to quality games (in general and for exclusives) Oculus is winning. Now in terms of quantity of games available, The Vive has that. Sony has a lot of the vive games to, I'm sure, but I really like the exclusives that are on the RIft. Some of the best VR experiences you can have right now

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
My wife got me this shyt for Christmas :wow:

I heard you can't use the move joystick attachment for most games. I'd trade a little immersion for accessibility, I don't like the idea of having to wave wands around to move.