The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The movement in doom vr is almost perfect. I would have liked for them to have had a standard jump button but the teleport jump works very well.
My only complaint is that you can’t see your legs. It looks like your just a set of floating arms in the game. Also the position of the arms feels wrong. They seem way too high. Otherwise, the game is really fun.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im guessing your not using move controllers cause the game is unplayable to me.. unless they fixed turning
Nah I don’t like move controllers for games with free movement. The controller is better suited for it. Try the game with the standard controller. It’s a lot of fun. I’m going to try playing doom with the aim controller next. Also you can adjust the turning in the options menu. I turned off that incremental turning and made it 100% fluid movement.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Doom VR as much as the other people I know who have played it. For some reason, it's the only game that has given me motion sickness so far (maybe the dark lighting)?

Or maybe Farpoint spoiled me
:wow:
Only thing I don't like about Farpoint so far is those skinny ass benjamin button lookin' legs I see when I look down...really throws off my immersion. Also, when running, look back at your shadow....shyt looks ridiculous :mjlol:

About to try GT Sport VR tonight since they finally got their servers in order.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Skyrim is very blurry but still makes you feel like your in the world

It's much better playing it on the DS4

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This shyt must have sold well for the holidays. I dont live in a huge city by any means but between best buy walmarts eb games and other random places thats like at least 15 places all sold out. I was gonna cop last night :francis: