Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah, I just stumbled upon the Last Guardian demo. Downloading it now. :leon:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at psx, sony admitted they didnt think vr would catch on the way it did and were caught off guard by it....now they are all in on it and got some good shyt coming for it....will look into getting this probably next year...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Don't sleep on these PS+ deals Sony just dropped, lot of great VR game deals up right now

Listed prices dont include the additional PS+ discount either so they're even cheaper. Grabbed Driveclub and Worlds for $7 each

Put Polybius and Superhot on sale again, Sony. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Tested out the Star Wars and Last Guardian demos very briefly but they both looked nice. I got that motion sickness but I think it was more from me trying to rush a demo in because I had to go back to work lol. I won't be able to really test them out until the weekend. I need to get my Resident Evil 7 copy back from my friend now. :feedme::damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Tested out the Star Wars and Last Guardian demos very briefly but they both looked nice. I got that motion sickness but I think it was more from me trying to rush a demo in because I had to go back to work lol. I won't be able to really test them out until the weekend. I need to get my Resident Evil 7 copy back from my friend now. :feedme::damn:
Do not try to play through motion sickness. It's possible that the sickness will get worse and stay with you hours after you're done playing.
I learned the hard way to just stop playing once I started feeling a little sick.
With RE7 my max time in VR was a little over an hour before I would start to feel sick.
I could play Star Wars VR all day without feeling the slightest bit sick.
I've never been able to figure out why some games do that while others don't. I wish there was a way to know before buying a game.
Luckily I haven't bought a game that was unplayable to me due to sickness. The only game that I can't play at all is one that comes with Playstation VR Worlds.
It's a street luge game that you control the movement by moving your head side to side. I played that game for all of about 20 seconds before feeling like I was going to throw up.

Daps
Reppin
Do not try to play through motion sickness. It's possible that the sickness will get worse and stay with you hours after you're done playing.
I learned the hard way to just stop playing once I started feeling a little sick.
With RE7 my max time in VR was a little over an hour before I would start to feel sick.
I could play Star Wars VR all day without feeling the slightest bit sick.
I've never been able to figure out why some games do that while others don't. I wish there was a way to know before buying a game.
Luckily I haven't bought a game that was unplayable to me due to sickness. The only game that I can't play at all is one that comes with Playstation VR Worlds.
It's a street luge game that you control the movement by moving your head side to side. I played that game for all of about 20 seconds before feeling like I was going to throw up.

Yeah second I felt a little thrown off I took the headset off. I think it won't be bad once I can sit down and relax with though.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
For those who played RE7 how is the VR Experience

Can the entire game be played in VR?
Is it fun ?
Do you walk around