The Official Playstation VR Thread

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
That $199 GT bundle was too hard to resist :wow:

Got 2 Move controllers $25 apiece on Amazon as well. Hoping it gets here by this Thursday

From what Im reading the GT is kinda weak but I'll definitely be copping Skyrim this weekend. Downloaded that Until Dawn and might grab a Farpoint bundle at Best Buy

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Keep skryim. The immersion you get with VR games is incredible. I have skyrim for 360, xb1, and will be getting it for PSVR very soon.
Resident Evil 7 is a must have for PSVR. Farpoint with the bundled controller is incredible.
Drive Club VR, Eve Valkyrie, Until Dawn Rush of Blood, if you have battlefront 1 there is a great xwing vr mission you have to play,
Ok Farpoint looks dope.

What kinda game?

Whats Eve about?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok Farpoint looks dope.

What kinda game?

Whats Eve about?
Farpoint is a first person shooter that will completely change your expectations of every other first person shooter in existence. The game itself is pretty generic. The game play is genre redefining.
Eve is a space ship dog fighting game. Very dope. This one can trigger some nausea pretty easily depending on the person. I'm able to play Eve for about 30 minutes at a time.
There are a bunch of free demos on psn that will keep you entertained too.
If you want a good idea of all the types of games vr has to offer, pick up the playstation vr worlds game. It has a nice collection of short games in different genres that will get you exposed to VR.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That $199 GT bundle was too hard to resist :wow:

Got 2 Move controllers $25 apiece on Amazon as well. Hoping it gets here by this Thursday

From what Im reading the GT is kinda weak but I'll definitely be copping Skyrim this weekend. Downloaded that Until Dawn and might grab a Farpoint bundle at Best Buy
I'm skeptical about GT.
Driveclub VR is really dope though. I can recommend that one.
Until Dawn is a really fun on rails shooter that will take you back to the days of House of The Dead in the arcade.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I’m gonna give my PSVR V1 to my brother for Christmas. I’ll cop a V2 for myself at some point

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I think I'm returning my shyt. Didn't know it was V1, not V2. I've been had!!!

@Kamikaze Revy
I think this is the cheapest V2 bundle available at the moment. $350 and comes with Skyrim VR (which appears to be a ps4 exclusive)

edit: fukking amazon link won't work. It's this:

PlayStation VR - Skyrim Bundle

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the cheapest V2 bundle available at the moment. $350 and comes with Skyrim VR (which appears to be a ps4 exclusive)

edit: fukking amazon link won't work. It's this:

PlayStation VR - Skyrim Bundle

The Doom bundle is $299 and it's V2. Honestly it's not that big of a deal to skip the $200 for a minor thing like that.