The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: y’all sleeping on sackboy.

ya I think I’m gonna give sackboy and demon’s soul a fair try...I’ll wait to see if cyberpunk drop and if not I’ll pick up ac valhalla and 2k21...miles morales and astro bot are the games I’m excited to play the most but I can probably beat those in 2-5 days

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a damn shame we need to have things the 1st day they come out or it is depressing as hell. A lot of us are fukked up.

my boy so mad he couldn’t get it day 1. He don’t want one anymore lol

knowing damn well he lying
Lmao right

If it wasn’t for my son bday comin up I wouldn’t be tryna get this shyt right now

can’t think of the last time I got a system at launch. Last 1 was probably my parents getting me a GameCube. I always be on the systems after they’ve been out a few months to a year — different colors, slimmer models, less bugs, etc

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima have to YouTube a trailer of that Astro room game yall biggin up

Ima pick up a couple games with my friend discount for now even tho I don’t have the system. For now I know COD, 2K and Miles. What other heat y’all playin on this

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
:dwillhuh: I walked out from playing miles morales for like five minutes on pause, came back and the entire system was off. It rebuilt or whatever and came back up but that was weird. Sounds like what people are getting with the spiderman remaster except theirs doesn’t rebuild.

Same shyt happened to me earlier today with Miles Morales too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
c1qo7ftnl2z51.jpg

:ohlawd:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Got my PS5 finally hooked up and going. Played NBA 2k21 for a bit, bout to try Demon Souls. Controller is pretty good, gotta try it with more games. It does feel more immersive with 2k. I got a headset so I'm finna see what this 3D audio about

Let me know what you think about the headphones??

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: I walked out from playing miles morales for like five minutes on pause, came back and the entire system was off. It rebuilt or whatever and came back up but that was weird. Sounds like what people are getting with the spiderman remaster except theirs doesn’t rebuild.
Is this the Launch edition of the game? I have that in the mail (i should get it this tuesday). I read the launch edition of the game doesnt cause any problems. just the spiderman remastered edition.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is this the Launch edition of the game? I have that in the mail (i should get it this tuesday). I read the launch edition of the game doesnt cause any problems. just the spiderman remastered edition.

It’s just miles morales so if that’s the launch edition yeah.