The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Since EA only dropped their online passes because MS was doing that bullshyt online DRM (taking the L for them in exchange for exclusive shyt), do you think EA will reconsider their plans now that MS was forced to lean back on their DRM policies? Knew EA and MS were on some shyt with Peter Moore now running EA (MS Plant). PS4 about to slaughter MS this coming gen, so will they reconsider their exclusive content/games again? Money talks.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since EA only dropped their online passes because MS was doing that bullshyt online DRM (taking the L for them in exchange for exclusive shyt), do you think EA will reconsider their plans now that MS was forced to lean back on their DRM policies? Knew EA and MS were on some shyt with Peter Moore now running EA (MS Plant). PS4 about to slaughter MS this coming gen, so will they reconsider their exclusive content/games again? Money talks.

I wonder if sony will do it like last of us and mlb the show

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

If PS4 hits the ground running then they would have to reevaluate things.
Zuq7kHI.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn brehs i hesitated on putting a deposit on my pre order and now there stop taking orders. fukk it ill just stack my dough and wait to walk in a store on a restock

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm starting to get the feeling that Sony is about to pull off something huge.

Maybe a free year of PS+ to all launch PS4 buyers because of how loyal the base has been + an October release date.

That free year of PS+ would mean I won't have to re-up till 2015 :blessed: And an October release would be much appreciated. So much games I'll be playing at launch. FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, and Black Flag. And there's GTAV which I'll be burning my PS3 up for.

Aug. 20 to New Year gonna be a gaming paradise. :wow:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody with a preorder on Amazon have a clue how the release day shipping works? I placed an order within the first 10 minutes of it going live and the only option was standard and 2day shipping, so I chose the 2day. Are they ever going to have an option for Release day or is the 2-day shipping considered release day. Or am I just fukked for two days. Same thing with the Strugglebox.