The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
does anyone want to get a xbox one just to hear how salty them nikkas gon be online? i bet the first few months will be nothing but bitter ass meach type nikkas shyttin on the ps4
Funny! its the other way around, we will be to busy playing games :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yall See MS scrambling still trying to moneyhat shyt with their fukk buddies EA. Won't matter.

Kaz gonna come out on stage pumpin K.R.I.T.

:dj2: :stylin:

Funny they send these rumours to the press ONE day before Gamescom, they desperate :wow:
THEY BEEN desperate the last couple of months :pachaha:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yall See MS scrambling still trying to moneyhat shyt with their fukk buddies EA. Won't matter.

Kaz gonna come out on stage pumpin K.R.I.T.

:dj2: :stylin:
October 21st
tumblr_mkqm5zcwtm1r9zp6fo1_500.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For yall nikkaz that are waiting on the PS4 but still got PS Plus, make sure you add any free games they give through PS Plus on the PS4 to your account so that when you do cop your PS4 later you don't lose out.

store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

- Sign in with your psn credentials
- goto the games tab
- then playstation plus
- add the games you want to your profile so that even if Sony removes the games from PS Plus, it's still on your account. you do it by adding to your cart and checking out once you click on the ps plus free games.

On the PS3, you could then goto your account mgmt, then downlist list, and you'll see the games.

Why wouldn't just doing this thru the PS3 not do the same thing? I mean, downloading them 1nce they're available thru the psn store.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Are yall buyin the PS4 immediately when it comes out?
What games will the PS4 have?

Mine is already paid off and it's coming to my house day one. Only launch games I'm getting are the mutliplatform games, Watch Dogs and Black Flag. I changed my mind on Knack and Killzone. (I'm not into the kiddy games or FPS much)