The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Do you think you can control the party with this shotty?
kzsf_in_2013-08-12_vc30-shotgun_01.jpg

kzsf_in_2013-08-12_vc30-shotgun_03.jpg

kzsf_in_2013-08-12_vc30-shotgun_02.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah October seems ideal. Drop it around the same time BF4 drops, and roughly a month before the One comes out. That pressure is going to be on MS's ass if Sony nails the launch and doesn't have any issues early on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For yall nikkaz that are waiting on the PS4 but still got PS Plus, make sure you add any free games they give through PS Plus on the PS4 to your account so that when you do cop your PS4 later you don't lose out.

store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

- Sign in with your psn credentials
- goto the games tab
- then playstation plus
- add the games you want to your profile so that even if Sony removes the games from PS Plus, it's still on your account. you do it by adding to your cart and checking out once you click on the ps plus free games.

On the PS3, you could then goto your account mgmt, then downlist list, and you'll see the games.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
For yall nikkaz that are waiting on the PS4 but still got PS Plus, make sure you add any free games they give through PS Plus on the PS4 to your account so that when you do cop your PS4 later you don't lose out.

store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

- Sign in with your psn credentials
- goto the games tab
- then playstation plus
- add the games you want to your profile so that even if Sony removes the games from PS Plus, it's still on your account. you do it by adding to your cart and checking out once you click on the ps plus free games.

On the PS3, you could then goto your account mgmt, then downlist list, and you'll see the games.
So, if I add them on the quad it wont be on the 3rd? Is that what you trying to say? I tottally missed the point breh, I'm feeling :flabbynsick:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, if I add them on the quad it wont be on the 3rd? Is that what you trying to say? I tottally missed the point breh, I'm feeling :flabbynsick:

Add it to your ACCOUNT. That way if you get the PS4 later and not at launch, even if Sony pulls the game from PS Plus by the time you cop the quad, it's still on your account to download it so you won't lose out.