The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
is that new infamous day 1 i got a 100 dolllars in bb gift cards how much is the ps4 going for

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
is that new infamous day 1 i got a 100 dolllars in bb gift cards how much is the ps4 going for

Nah. inFamous: Second Son has a Q1 2014 release window, so we probably won't see it out till Feb-March 2014. The PS4 is running for $399.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Nah. inFamous: Second Son has a Q1 2014 release window, so we probably won't see it out till Feb-March 2014. The PS4 is running for $399.

on the fence the shyt look beautiful tho cant front im tired of first person shooters so killzone meh

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

I noticed every time you fire your gun the light bar on the controller changes colors, same with dying or getting shot. That's cool :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it necessary to keep a pre order on Amazon.com? I want to buy my console at 12AM release day and I assume whatever store is still accepting preorders means that's guaranteeing you one launch day?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Co-Creator of God of War franchise returns to Sony to :cook:

Cory Barlog is a name well-known to PlayStation gamers, because he was one of the driving forces behind the creation of God of War, one of Sony’s biggest exclusive franchises. But in 2007, following the release of God of War II, he left Sony Santa Monica. Now, he’s back.

In a long, winding message on the PlayStation Blog, Barlog revealed that he’s returned to Sony’s first party family, indeed back to the studio where he helped create God of War: Sony Santa Monica. “I have worked in many places, with any number of smart people of all disciplines, notoriety, and awesomeness,” he wrote, “but nowhere have I encountered so many ‘top-of-their-game’ people as I have at Sony.”

Barlog was an animator on God of War, helping to create the Kratos many PlayStation fans know and love. He wrote and directed God of War II, wrote God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and even helped in pre-production of God of War III before leaving Sony. Is he returning to work on God of War once more? It remains to be seen.

“What am I working on, you ask? Good question,” he admits. “Sadly, I cannot tell you… yet. But I can say that it is freaking huge, and it will live up to the standards that I helped establish here at SMS.” Indeed, he earlier noted that he’s out to “create something that will rock the free world.”

Just what is Cory Barlog returning to Sony to work on? Time to speculate!

:ohhh: