The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Amazon has launch bundles with $10 off PS Plus.

Think I'm going with BF4 cause of the 60 fps.

That'd be the best thing to do. Either way you'll have people from Coli to team up with in both since most of us are getting either BF4/KZ or both

If you haven't preordered do so now. Amazon has those bundles back in but who knows how long they'll be there before they sell out again. GameStop has bundles back in as well

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That'd be the best thing to do. Either way you'll have people from Coli to team up with in both since most of us are getting either BF4/KZ or both

If you haven't preordered do so now. Amazon has those bundles back in but who knows how long they'll be there before they sell out again. GameStop has bundles back in as well
Yeah, just took care of it. I was going to go with watchdogs but that $10 off PS Plus is good since I woulda bought it anyway.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got an email saying my system wouldnt arrive till up to sometime in janruary. What in the world? How are friends that are just now ordering getting launch titles before me.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If it doesn't say launch day, you screwed b
I see. Looks like they have more launch day preorders. Guess ill cancel this standard and get that. :blessed:

XBOX One number 24 on amazons top video game sellers list.

First xbox 360 game on the sellers list - mine craft. :russ:

Wheres PS4 you ask, O just at number 8, only being bested by 2 ps3 titles followed by a bunch of prepaid cards. :blessed:

Microsoft is so finished. @3dsmooth @Loose @PS4 @Rico @MeachTheMonster
http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1F56RNS77R7HZTMA2ESM#1

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA