The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I see you coming in the PS4 thread looking for something to get mad about :umad:

Nope I came in here to read up the PS4 as I have it preordered too. But low and behold I find the same Xbox hating and Sony Stanning in ya'll own thread. :snoop: Its sad really. If the PS4 is the superior console with the superior library why have X1 on the brain all the time in your own thread. :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As far as launch games go I've preordered NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4, Killzone, Madden, FIFA :mjpls:

I have Watch Dogs and Dead Rising preordered on X1 just so the fukking thing doesn't collect dust for the first few months :beli:

I'm an idiot for spending $500+ just to play Halo and TitanFall :snoop:
Wait and cop a used xbox one in spring when Titanfall drops then.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nope I came in here to read up the PS4 as I have it preordered too. But low and behold I find the same Xbox hating and Sony Stanning in ya'll own thread. :snoop: Its sad really. If the PS4 is the superior console with the superior library why have X1 on the brain all the time in your own thread. :mindblown:

nikka please :childplease:

You might be coppin both but we all know you slow stroking the shaft of Microsoft

& My nikka, PS4 IS the superior console; ima talk shyt regardless :umad:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
nikka please :childplease:

You might be coppin both but we all know you slow stroking the shaft of Microsoft

& My nikka, PS4 IS the superior console; ima talk shyt regardless :umad:

Its true you don't see the crimson tide dikk riding anybody else because they believe their are the best. Only "lesser" teams bytch and moan.:stopitslime:
[

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
g1Bubbl.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
PS PLUS :ahh:
Hope they let nikkas eat like this on the QUAD and don't cut shyt drastically because everybody has it.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Xbox One records the last five minutes of your gameplay • News • Xbox One • Eurogamer.net
Xbox One is able to automatically record the last five minutes of your gameplay, a third of the time that Sony will store on PlayStation 4.

Microsoft Studios creative director Ken Lobb detailed the exact amount at San Diego Comic-Con while discussing the new Xbox One version of Killer Instinct (thanks, Gamespot).

Sony previously showed off the ability for a player to edit their last 15 minutes of gameplay on PlayStation 4.

"The idea is you're always recording," Lobb said of the Xbox One's game DVR feature, nicknamed 'Project Upload'. "The last five minutes of any game you're playing are always being stored on your hard drive.

Like PS4, you'll be able to edit that footage on the fly, Lobb explained, and add titles, a voice-over or extra footage recorded using Kinect.

For times when you can't stop playing (such as in the middle of an online session), Microsoft will allow you to capture and immediately save the last 30 seconds of gameplay for editing later.

"Say you're playing online and you just did the best thing ever - you can't pause as you're playing online," Lobb continued. "You can say 'Xbox, record that' and it'll grab the last 30 seconds of gameplay for you to play around with later."

Both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will also let you stream your gameplay online, which should allow for unlimited lengths of gameplay to be captured. Those looking for a method of editing longer amounts of footage could presumably rip the online version of this and then edit it via PC.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
So which way are y'all going on BF4 vs KZ?

I'm not a first person shooter fan at all but I do wanna try one out next gen. I pre-ordered BF4 like I said before, but now I see a lot of hype for Killzone.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'm not a first person shooter fan at all but I do wanna try one out next gen. I pre-ordered BF4 like I said before, but now I see a lot of hype for Killzone.

Buying both and will play both. Im assuming Battlefield will have the superior multiplayer experience because of the destructable environments. I mean, friend they had a skyscraper tumbling to the earf in multiplayer. :whoo:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

I'm a COD guy, but after trying Battlefield 3 today because It's free with the Plus I gotta say it made my decision easy to cop it day one on the Quad :ahh: hate them campers though :pacspit: