The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Not one xbox exclusive on any greatest games lists. :russ; System is such shyt, such Trash!

The crazy thing is though.... the link I posted is about the UK. That is the 360's second biggest territory after the United States. And on top of that.... with the assistance from our Naughty Gods, the PS3 finally toppled the 360 in the UK for the first time in years this month (and TLoU is #1 for six weeks straight over there).

I ain't mad though.... come this November, the PS4 is gonna take back the crown stateside :blessed:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
What 2 games are you guys getting day one?

I'm going shooter+sports game...Battlefield 4 + NBA 2k14 + 1yr of PSN+ =

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wonder if the PS4 will automatically pull over your old friends list? Maybe only show those who have signed into the 4?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
imback.jpg

I just came by to say fukk the PS4
kobe-bryant-o.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS4 Gets FCC Approval:
===================

"Sony's PS4 dev kit passed by the FCC roughly a week ago, and now its consumer-oriented counterpart has passed through Uncle Sam's offices. Not only do the federal documents show the consoles' polished exterior, but they once again note a "max clock frequency" of 2.75GHz, teasing just what kind of horsepower sits inside the black parallelogram. Though there isn't much more to note in the agency's files, a duo of system labels marked with "Made in China" and "Made in Japan" hint that Hirai and Co. will be manufacturing the hardware in both those territories. Mark Cerny's wunderconsole won't be hitting store shelves until later this year, but it already has the appropriate paperwork to make the trip stateside." :win:

Sony PlayStation 4 waltzes past the FCC

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
PS4 Gets FCC Approval:
===================

"Sony's PS4 dev kit passed by the FCC roughly a week ago, and now its consumer-oriented counterpart has passed through Uncle Sam's offices. Not only do the federal documents show the consoles' polished exterior, but they once again note a "max clock frequency" of 2.75GHz, teasing just what kind of horsepower sits inside the black parallelogram. Though there isn't much more to note in the agency's files, a duo of system labels marked with "Made in China" and "Made in Japan" hint that Hirai and Co. will be manufacturing the hardware in both those territories. Mark Cerny's wunderconsole won't be hitting store shelves until later this year, but it already has the appropriate paperwork to make the trip stateside." :win:

I read the PS3 didn't pass until September 2006 so they're way ahead of schedule. :ohlawd:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
PS4 Gets FCC Approval:
===================

Oct.29
Book it:shaq:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm still not sure if I'm getting this at launch or if I should just sell my pre-ordered one.....
If I do keep it I'll be getting AC4 and Watch_Dogs + Warframe and Planetside 2 :youngsabo:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What 2 games are you guys getting day one?

I'm going shooter+sports game...Battlefield 4 + NBA 2k14 + 1yr of PSN+ =

Watch Dogs and probably Killzone (even though I don't really play FPSes like that, it looks really good and I figure whynot). Also, I may get Knack after a price drop and some reviews come in. I know some of ya'll shytting on it, but I don't let ya'll muhfukkas determine what games I buy. I fukks with platformers and while I don't think they've shown enough to warrant a day 1 purchase yet, I think it'll have some surprises in store as launch approaches.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
PS4 Gets FCC Approval:
===================

One life, one love so there can only be one :king:

PS4 just keeps looking better and better