:wow:
Dead_gif.gif

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
As far as launch games go I've preordered NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4, Killzone, Madden, FIFA :mjpls:

I have Watch Dogs and Dead Rising preordered on X1 just so the fukking thing doesn't collect dust for the first few months :beli:

I'm an idiot for spending $500+ just to play Halo and TitanFall :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
As far as launch games go I've preordered NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4, Killzone, Madden, FIFA :mjpls:

I have Watch Dogs and Dead Rising preordered on X1 just so the fukking thing doesn't collect dust for the first few months :beli:

Its ok man. Ancient relics make for good memories when you get older.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

Damn homie.... could've just bought Titanfall on PC breh. Don't feel bad though, I bought a 360 just for Halo 4 and I just about threw that bytch in the bushes.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Don't let these Sony stans guilt you for your purchase. You will be pleased trust me

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Damn homie.... could've just bought Titanfall on PC breh. Don't feel bad though, I bought a 360 just for Halo 4 and I just about threw that bytch in the bushes.

I own a 27' iMac and Retina MacBook Pro for work purposes, I can't fukk with PC's breh. Even if they are the Mecca of gaming....