Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
next gen ain't here yet'

we still eating on the PS3 :eat:

Beyond two Souls script :ohlawd:

BIjue5PCAAAojuy.jpg

1366746456-beyond-two-souls-script.jpg

360 heads have nothing to look forward to but 3rd party games that everyone else will get

:to:

if u don't go PC + PS4 combo next gen yousagoddamnfool

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
next gen ain't here yet'

we still eating on the PS3 :eat:

Beyond two Souls script :ohlawd:

BIjue5PCAAAojuy.jpg

1366746456-beyond-two-souls-script.jpg

360 heads have nothing to look forward to but 3rd party games that everyone else will get

:to:

if u don't go PC + PS4 combo next gen yousagoddamnfool
:noah: What a script. This game must have many branching avenues. Wow. Playstation cares about their consumers so much. How does Microsoft show they care?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
"The launch lineup for PlayStation 4 -- though I unfortunately can’t give the title count -- is going to be stronger than any prior PlayStation hardware. And that's a result of that familiarity," Cerny said. But "if your timeframe is 2015, by another way of thinking, you really need to be doing that customization, because your competition will be doing that customization."

tumblr_m2l6wl3RY11qbjj0lo2_250.gif

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I highly doubt we get an Uncharted or God of War at launch

no way they'd be able to keep those games secret, unless I'm completely wrong and those games were on some james Bond 007 secret sh1t all this time and they;re revealed at E3....I don't expect those games to drop until a year or 2 after launch.

Launch will most likely only have the new Infamous and Killzone as exclusive launch titles alongside 3rd party joints like GTAIV, Watchdogs, Madden, NBA 2K and BF4.....

UC3 was 2011, Last of Us was 2013.....

The next naughtydog project won't drop til 2015 at the earliest.......

we won't get the next Quantom Dream game til about 2016 :to:

but Beyond Two souls should keep us fed for a while

:manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watch Dogs' exclusive content is also coming to PS4

And so is Assassin's Creed 4's content.

The exclusive content available in the PlayStation 3 version of Watch Dogs will also be available on PS4, Ubisoft has confirmed.

"We can confirm that customers who will purchase Watch_Dogs on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 will be able to download 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation Network after the game’s launch," a Ubisoft spokesperson said in a statement provided to VideoGamer.com this morning. "As of now, we have no more details to share."

The content is said to offer 60 minutes' worth of "exclusive gameplay" unavailable in the Xbox 360, PC and Wii U versions.

The PS3 and PS4 versions of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag will also include 60 minutes of exclusive content.

Ubisoft announced Watch Dogs' release date and revealed details on the game's four special editions last night.

The game launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and PC on November 22, with a PS4 version available at the console's launch. A next-gen Xbox version is also in development.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/watch..._exclusive_content_is_also_coming_to_ps4.html
:blessed:

You should read the comments section on IGN, N4G, or youtube videos on this news. Xbots are Mad, yung. :lolbron: