The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
‘Demon’s Souls 2’ hinted for PS4 at E3 2013 - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
Jeff Cannata and Dan Trachtenberg may have hinted that a sequel for “Demon’s Souls” could be in development. According to a video blog from Youtube (via the NeoGAF forum) on June 11, the individuals disclosed that they were told that “Demon’s Souls 2” will be made for the next-generation during an E3 2013 behind closed doors event for “Dark Souls 2.” Since Sony Computer Entertainment owns the “Demon’s Souls” intellectual property, the sequel will most likely be exclusive to the PS4. You can check out some screens from “Dark Souls 2” in the slideshow at the top of this article and the transcript of the brief chat between Jeff Cannata and Dan Trachtenberg below:

Jeff Cannata: He also seemed to sort of sideways say that there’s like “Demon’s Souls” sequel that will be next-gen.

Dan Trachtenberg: Yeah, he did say that.

Jeff Cannata: He was making great pains for us not to think that but I think that it was exactly what he was saying.

Dan Trachtenberg: Sounds like he was committed to next-gen “Demons Souls 2.”

“Demon’s Souls” was released for the PS3 in North America on October 6, 2009. The original developer, From Software, is currently working on “Dark Souls 2” for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms with an expected release date set for next March. “Demon’s Souls 2” should theoretically come out afterwards.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

68049_o.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yall heard about Don Mattrick tapping out? :lolbron:

SOURCE

Don Mattrick, who's been the public face for all things Xbox for the last few years, will be leaving Microsoft to take a top leadership role at Zynga, reports All Things D.

Zynga, nikka? Really? Zynga?

13yl15i.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yall heard about Don Mattrick tapping out? :lolbron:

SOURCE

Zynga, nikka? Really? Zynga?

13yl15i.gif

:huhldup:

Well i mean really friend, he may want to take his talents to a smaller company right now.

"Yea i was the president of the interactive entertainment business at Microsoft. We helped launch the xbox one :youngsabo:"

":usure: We'll keep your resume on file"

Don doesnt want to be on a sinking ship, and i understand that.

PS4 making presidents resign. This cant be good for Xbox Dung!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup:

Well i mean really friend, he may want to take his talents to a smaller company right now.

"Yea i was the president of the interactive entertainment business at Microsoft. We helped launch the xbox one :youngsabo:"

":usure: We'll keep your resume on file"

Don doesnt want to be on a sinking ship, and i understand that.

PS4 making presidents resign. This cant be good for Xbox Dung!

maybe sony is hiring in the print and mail dept :whew:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
maybe sony is hiring in the print and mail dept :whew:

I mean, friend, this man was JUST on stage talking about how GOAT xbox Dung was, shortly afterwards, brushing up his resume and finding employment. I wonder what he saw that made him realize Microsoft was FINISHED in the gaming business.

O yea i know.

PS4, friend. :sitdown:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Notable tidbits:

- PS+ Price will not change ($50/year)
- PS4 price had to be set months in advance due to corporate nature. Lots of cheers in Sony's arena during morning rehearsals when XBO price was unveiled.
- Sony didn't want to force PSeye on budget-weary consumers or try to mandate it for developers to use.
- Jack Tretton's face still hurts from grinning.
- Camera sold for $60.
- Remote Play to work at launch with Vita.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDE1PBTmWFc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDE1PBTmWFc[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: