The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
can you pay for PS + monthly like you can for live?
yep, they JUST announced it tho. dont know if it has officially started.

EDIT: but for how much they are charging a month, you may as well just buy an entire year. tho sometimes it just shakes out like that and works better for some. $10 a month by the way.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Those launch bundles come with a physical copy of the game, not a PSN code, right?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it really necessary to preorder the PS4 online right now?? Won't I be better off just preordering at a store and then copping at midnight?? I see a lot of people preordering but I haven't done so yet.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Is it really necessary to preorder the PS4 online right now?? Won't I be better off just preordering at a store and then copping at midnight?? I see a lot of people preordering but I haven't done so yet.

You probably missed out on Launch Delivery :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
38803278.jpg

:ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OK? You have the option not to use it?

Its funny...first y'all say fukk chatting period and you don't even turn your mic on when you play online....now u complaining that's its a ghost town when your buddies aren't online. Y'all nitpick EVERYTHING lol.

What do you guy want..talking or no talking? If there was no party chat you'd complain about random screaming nonsense...I don't get you dudes lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Only read the 1st sentence of your post.

Basically I know it's an option. The point is... its a nice feature, but it fragments the community. Plain and simple.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let says there's more than 1 PS4 in the household... Does each console/owner have to pay for PSN plus subscription or is 1 subscription as it should be good for the fam.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I'd say so, I've never pre-ordered a system before but once I saw the price I knew this shyt was going to be hard to find. The last thing I read, Sony themselves aren't sure they can meet demand.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'd say so, I've never pre-ordered a system before but once I saw the price I knew this shyt was going to be hard to find. The last thing I read, Sony themselves aren't sure they can meet demand.
Are you selling or keeping? I tell you what, if I see these things going for $900+ then I will not even open mine

If keeping what are you going to grab @ launch?