The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Same architecture but one is weaker, which means the PS4 by default will look and play better regardless my friend. If they dev with the XB1 in mid, the PS4 version will have better effects regardless, and vice versa.

We win no matter what. :win:

There is a reason MS was paying 3rd parties not to show the PS4 versions of some multi plat games.

:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dead: @ the amazon page.

Aww shyt, even Amazon UK...

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/300703/ref=s9_ri_gw_clnk?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0PGDRCZQMFQ42AAW4TVS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=394918607&pf_rd_i=468294]Amazon.co.uk Best Sellers: The most popular items in PC & Video Games[/ame]

It's a wrap for Snitchbox....

And Kaz aint even have to show his face.... he was getting his Dr Claw on just laughing....

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

Whole Dark Sorcerer tech demo

The Goblin is played by the GOAT:

RENT EM SPOONS!!!!!

martin-carl-payne-2.jpg

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well Well Well my PS4 Bruhs...

It looks like our dear old green friends are really having supply issues

(Guess those ESRAM Yield rumors aren't fake after all :leon: )
xb1supplyrapestop.jpg

xb1supplyrapestop2.jpg

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Huge faq on reddit that has a link to each bullet point.

/r/PS4 System FAQ Updated 6/11/13 : Games

Somethings i found interesting:

Users will be able to take remote control of friends games to help them through tough spots and such.

The PS4 will support 4K video output but not for games.

A PlayStation app called 'PlayStation App' is coming to Android and iOS that allows the device to act as a second screen (a la SmartGlass) as well as purchase content and have it directly downloaded to your system. (Source) It stands to reason that this will also include messaging on the go and other stuff like that.

Your real name is not displayed by default unless you import from a social network.

Launch Titles
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
DriveClub
FIFA 14
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed Rivals
Watch_Dogs
Warframe [Free-to-Play]
The Witness

-DMP-

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Users will be able to take remote control of friends games to help them through tough spots and such.

A PlayStation app called 'PlayStation App' is coming to Android and iOS that allows the device to act as a second screen (a la SmartGlass) as well as purchase content and have it directly downloaded to your system. (Source) It stands to reason that this will also include messaging on the go and other stuff like that.

Your real name is not displayed by default unless you import from a social network.

Launch Titles
Battlefield 4
DriveClub
FIFA 14
Knack
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed Rivals
Watch_Dogs
Warframe [Free-to-Play]
The Witness

-DMP-

Damn I know I'm going Madden and 2K..prolly gonna be a close battle between Watch_Dogs and Battlefield for my third game :wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Oh yeah the pre-order sku that we were doing on Amazon since the other night is no longer taking pre-orders. Now they are calling that the Launch Edition..they put up a standard edition next to it now that is still open for pre-orders.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh yeah the pre-order sku that we were doing on Amazon since the other night is no longer taking pre-orders. Now they are calling that the Launch Edition..they put up a standard edition next to it now that is still open for pre-orders.

So i'm guessing people that placed their order for that SKU should have first dibs come release time. I was pretty much spamming refresh on Amazon right after they announced the price so I could get my order in, so hopefully i'm good.

Launch Titles
Battlefield 4
DriveClub
FIFA 14
Knack
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed Rivals
Watch_Dogs
Warframe [Free-to-Play]
The Witness

-DMP-

I'll probably pick up the bolded on launch day. Killzone looks pretty good, but I doubt i'll play it much if I have BF4. I'll probably end up getting Watch Dogs on PC.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
So i'm guessing people that placed their order for that SKU should have first dibs come release time. I was pretty much spamming refresh on Amazon right after they announced the price so I could get my order in, so hopefully i'm good.

I'll probably pick up the bolded on launch day. Killzone looks pretty good, but I doubt i'll play it much if I have BF4. I'll probably end up getting Watch Dogs on PC.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking/hoping too. I was hitting refresh nonstop on the PS4 page once they announced the price at E3. Hopefully we in there :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Yeah that's what I'm thinking/hoping too. I was hitting refresh nonstop on the PS4 page once they announced the price at E3. Hopefully we in there :blessed:

If you log into your account, and go to the ps4 page, and click each edition, it will show you which one you purchased.

But if you preordered right after the event, you have the launch edition (I have it and preordered 15 mins afterward).

-DMP-

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If you log into your account, and go to the ps4 page, and click each edition, it will show you which one you purchased.

But if you preordered right after the event, you have the launch edition (I have it and preordered 15 mins afterward).

-DMP-

Yeah it says "You ordered this item on June 10th" for the launch edition. :blessed: