The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If anything nikkas should check in regularly after launch because some people ain't gonna go through with their pre-order. I think they only hold it like 2 days after it drops.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjpls: Target is killing my vibe. On their site it says 2k and Madden release before Friday but they got KZ on Friday.

Edit: It just hit me that next week we will have the systems. :wow:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
KVX6jb4.jpg

Wait...Guilty Gear Xrd really isn't coming out on Xbone?:patrice: Wow...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just spent 120 RZ dollars on battlefield and Ghosts since I realized that this was my last chance to preorder for the bonuses. Gonna try to scoop up KZ and something else at Target and get AC4 for free(can't justify paying full price for this, and watch dogs is gone so:manny:). Maybe DR3 if they releasing Strugglebox games by then. Might just get that with leftover points if not.

11 days tho :ohlawd:
What they giving away for pre-orders? 20 bucks still?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What y'all gonna do when you hook it up? Me i'm tinkering with the settings and play around in the ui then hop on Piffzone.

That, plus set up my current app accounts (netflix, hulu+, amazon, etc.). Then dabble a bit into of all the games I'll have; Knack, Killzone, Resogun, Contrast, Warframe (this is free too, right) and Assassin's Creed IV (maybe, still not sure if Imma actually keep or sell the 3rd target game or even if this would be the one that I get; sucks that Watch Dog got pushed back as that would've easily been the 3rd game).

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What y'all gonna do when you hook it up? Me i'm tinkering with the settings and play around in the ui then hop on Piffzone.

Gonna install the 1.5 TB drive in it first. Probably mess around with settings/accounts, install the games, then zone out of BF4 the whole weekend. I got that Monday off too. :blessed:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What they giving away for pre-orders? 20 bucks still?
I could've sworn one of them at least did but I haven't checked the deal in so long. I was going to preorder with them anyway but I didn't realize Ghosts came out tomorrow and then BF4 on the 8th I believe.

I think bb ripped me off on 20 bucks for Bioshock and TLOU tho. Going to check when I get back home to make sure.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

turn it on, set up accounts, and spend time between BF4 and CoD: Ghosts (I know but all my IRL friends who are getting a PS4 refuse to touch BF4 so if we are gonna be playing together it will be on Ghosts)

also will download resogun and other PS+ launch titles

the 1TB and Killzone will be for Black Friday/Christmas