The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
With the way Xbots talk you'd think the pic on the right is the Xbox list.

I spend more money on games than 95% of the internet, but I'm going to have to hit y'all with the :comeon: on that fugazi list. If y'all nikkas was really about that indie life, you'd have a PC and steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/icebergisonfire

Awesomenauts (which I have on Steam) is already on Xbox 360
Fez (which I also have on Steam, is already on Xbox 360
Flow and Flower, I have both on PS3

Ain't nobody checking for that other shyt because those are some PSN 50% off games. You know it and I know it. Minecraft type sales are an anomaly with indies. Speaking of Minecraft, the Xbox One version is suspiciously absent from the Xbox One side, a game that will sell. Talk about games like Rime, that looks piff so yes, more people eating from gaming is always a great thing but please let us not pretend that we got nikkas in here :stylin::stylin::stylin: for some fukking Doki-Doki Universe or Glowtag release dates.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I spend more money on games than 95% of the internet, but I'm going to have to hit y'all with the :comeon: on that fugazi list. If y'all nikkas was really about that indie life, you'd have a PC and steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/icebergisonfire

Awesomenauts (which I have on Steam) is already on Xbox 360
Fez (which I also have on Steam, is already on Xbox 360
Flow and Flower, I have both on PS3

Ain't nobody checking for that other shyt because those are some PSN 50% off games. You know it and I know it. Minecraft type sales are an anomaly with indies. Speaking of Minecraft, the Xbox One version is suspiciously absent from the Xbox One side, a game that will sell. Talk about games like Rime, that looks piff so yes, more people eating from gaming is always a great thing but please let us not pretend that we got nikkas in here :stylin::stylin::stylin: for some fukking Doki-Doki Universe or Glowtag release dates.
:umad:
Nobody has to be "bout that indie life" to be looking forward to playing them on PS4. Not everyone has a gaming PC like we do. I have a gaming PC and I can get some of those games or have them already but let's not forget that there are a bunch of people outside of forums that will probably get to play some of these games via PS+ instant game collection and/or sales since they probably don't have access to a gaming pc or don't feel like using it for games.

All I'm saying is Xbots love to pad their list of supposedly amazing games to come next year and that list usually includes "indie games such as.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...-not-go-with-a-ps4.159564/page-4#post-5980089

Dude named Plants Vs Zombies, Lococyle, Disney Fantasia and some other on rails shooter like everybody is :stylin: for that.
For example Contrast is coming out Nov.15 on Steam and it's free on PS4 when you get PS+. I'd rather just get PS+ and get access to that game along with Resogun which isn't on PC.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is this gonna sell for way more than retail? i might flip mine on day one if so.

im dumb for not preordering more than one. :snoop:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just spent 120 RZ dollars on battlefield and Ghosts since I realized that this was my last chance to preorder for the bonuses. Gonna try to scoop up KZ and something else at Target and get AC4 for free(can't justify paying full price for this, and watch dogs is gone so:manny:). Maybe DR3 if they releasing Strugglebox games by then. Might just get that with leftover points if not.

11 days tho :ohlawd:

Last edited: