The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
To my coli brothers taking advantage of the target buy 2 get 1 deal, if you preorder your game you also get a $5 gift card for each preorder. You don't get the card until you actually pick up the games though.

Do u have preorder at the store or online?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm getting both PS4 and X1 but I keep going back and forth on which to get first. I have preorders for both planned on flipping everything and keeping one.

I only play multiplayer so my decision will be based on that
Get the PS4 first. Get the XB1 after the first price drop.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Which one are you getting BF4 on? I never played BF but I want to start I need people to carry until I get good lol

Can't piggyback off of @Brooklynzson like I be doing on CoD
I never played bf either but my ps4 comes with it n I loved the beta. So holla at me. Imma shoot u my psn name when it comes out. My ps3 one is dte06 don't know if imma keep it that on the ps4

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
http://eskimopress.com/articles/games/item/427-savage-starlight-is-not-naughty-dog-s-next-game

The next Naughty Dog game is definitely not Savage Starlight, and might have nothing to do with space, at all. Our sources are still confident that the next major release is Uncharted 4.

Despite the recent talks about the upcoming space adventure from Naughty Dog, our contact is confident to confirm that the next game to be revealed by Naughty Dog is not Savage Starlight. Earlier last month our source confirmed to us Naughty Dog would definitely reveal their next game at the next Spike TV event, which we, of course, assumed would be the Video Game Awards of 2013 -- but we've all heard of another event upcoming on the 14th which is the the PlayStation 4 launch special event. Several industry professionals, including Geoff Keighly, have since suggested at a big announcement from Naughty Dog at a special announcement from Naughty Dog at either event.

When confronted, our source confidentially confirmed that the next the title of the next Naughty Dog game is not Savage Starlight. When we asked whether the next game will actually take place in space, he replied, "Naughty Dogs interest in space is very new to me. I would only assume that Naughty Dog's second team is looking for inspiration for their second project".

It was only recently that Naughty Dog became known for becoming a two team studio. Their first game from their second team was The Last of Us, which, to this day, is one of the most critically acclaimed games of the current generation. There is a chance of Naughty Dog having a third team, but, when asked, our source claimed, "Uncharted 4 is at least two years into development so I would be very supervised if we don't receive an official announcement from Sony by the end of the year".

We've done plenty of research and put a lot of thought into this. The recent speculation about the next Naughty Dog game taking place in space only started when one site stated that Naughty Dog were taking a tour of SpaceX; though this does hint at a Naughty Dog game that takes place in space, the chance of it being their next title is even more unlikely... why? Naughty Dog's recent interest in space is very new... and it is very likely that the team that visited Space X were merely concept artists. Neil Druckmann, the director of Last of Us, even confirmed that he was very excited to work on the next project after the next DLC for The Last of Us because of concept art handed in by the art team.

Although we cannot confirm any of this, we have confidence and faith in our sources comments: Naughty Dog will definitely reveal their next biggest game before the end of this year, it is not Savage Starlight and just might be Uncharted 4.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
im late as hell on the PS4 bandwagon, but after seeing those 2k14 (I haven't copped 2k14 this year yet cuz of the next gen version) commercials on tv, this is a MUST purchase for me. in anticipation, I already ordered an extra DS4 from amazon already and I"m gonna get 3 games from target next week cuz its buy 2 get one free. so I'm getting assassin's creed, and 2k14 and something else. and I signed up for PSN+ last week too. I'm ready :blessedrose:

I haven't pre-ordered PS4, but hopefully I will be able to pick one up at walmart the day it launches in the morning.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
im late as hell on the PS4 bandwagon, but after seeing those 2k14 (I haven't copped 2k14 this year yet cuz of the next gen version) commercials on tv, this is a MUST purchase for me. in anticipation, I already ordered an extra DS4 from amazon already and I"m gonna get 3 games from target next week cuz its buy 2 get one free. so I'm getting assassin's creed, and 2k14 and something else. and I signed up for PSN+ last week too. I'm ready :blessedrose:

I haven't pre-ordered PS4, but hopefully I will be able to pick one up at walmart the day it launches in the morning.
you should have preordered bruh