The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We will soon realize how ps4 is more powerful then xbox one in every facet imaginable, friends.

SONY to reveal The PS4 Processor November 13th at AMD APU13 "Inside PlayStation 4: Building the Best Place to Play"

Sony to unveil the PS4's never seen before SoC at APU 13

• 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (PST), Wednesday, November 13:
    Dominic Mallinson, senior vice president, Software, Sony: "Inside PlayStation 4: Building the Best Place to Play"
Source Tech Powerup.com
http://www.techpowerup.com/193616/amd-to-unveil-next-generation-apus-on-november-11.html

Image of SoC below is not actually the PS4 SoC but gives you a look at what it could look like & what secrets could be unveiled come November 13th.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Rumor: EPIC's new game to be revealed at the PS4 Midnight Launch?

Mark Rein is the Vice President and Co Founder of EPIC games and recently on his twitter, he posted a count-down to the PS4 midnight launch, seemed reasonable enough, but then Geoff Keighley announced a GTTV that would be announcing a ton of new PS4 games at the midnight launch and this tied into Mark Rein's previous Tweet and the exact same time. Not to mention Mark Rein "Retweeted" Geoff's Tweet about the GTTV Show and I checked his previous Tweets, he never Retweeted any of Geoff's Tweets about GTTV in the past, how very interesting. Now this doesn't mean EPIC's next game will be a PS4 exclusive, but it's a possibility, considering the fact that Phil Spencer confirmed EPIC aren't working with Microsoft in Podcast Unlocked. Could we see Gears of War 4 on a Playstation platform? That would cause a massive sh*tstorm on the Internet, I can see NeoGaf exploding now, but I'd love to see a New IP, but as far as I know, I'm excited and I cannot wait for the PS4 midnight launch #Greatness...

http://n4g.com/news/1385509/rumor-epics-new-game-to-be-revealed-at-the-ps4-midnight-launch

74133bb03fbc051b5da4ec72dc1c9821.png

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I'd buy that
HGST Travelstar 5K1500 2.5-Inch Mobile 5400 RPM 9.5mm Internal Bare Hard Disk Drives 0J28001 HD for 109$
but my internet sucks in Canada, got bell and its not even fiber, fukking 5MPBS :sadcam: so I'm just really going to buy Hardcopy games a nikka can't go digital with this struggle speed.
It's a grandfather unlimited plan tho:shaq:

but for real brehs should I pull the trigger on this for 109 bucks? I mean I'm not really going to download any 42 gb games to this shyt an wait for days for it to finish and making my ps4 work harder by powered:comeon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd buy that
HGST Travelstar 5K1500 2.5-Inch Mobile 5400 RPM 9.5mm Internal Bare Hard Disk Drives 0J28001 HD for 109$
but my internet sucks in Canada, got bell and its not even fiber, fukking 5MPBS :sadcam: so I'm just really going to buy Hardcopy games a nikka can't go digital with this struggle speed.
It's a grandfather unlimited plan tho:shaq:

but for real brehs should I pull the trigger on this for 109 bucks? I mean I'm not really going to download any 42 gb games to this shyt an wait for days for it to finish and making my ps4 work harder by powered:comeon:

I don't know why but I don't trust that hard drive just yet. Not enough reviews.

I'm going to buy a 1tb Seagate Momentus for the PS4 which is going for $82 bucks on Amazon. Gonna take the 500gig hard drive from the PS4 and put that in my PS3 to replace that :flabbynsick: 120gig.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Do u have to preorder online or at the store to get the targe deal?

Khalid_Rashad

Rookie
Daps
Man PS4 will be amazing. Hopefully I can get it for my birthday or cyber monday. (My birthday is 4 days before christmas so I won't count on that one.) But still I will be great