The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
And it just gets worse for XB1.

I stopped by Gamestop on the way back from my dental appointment this morning to see if they had the DS4.

They had some and :lawd: . I almost nutted holdin it in my hand brehs... :to:

shyt feels :banderas:

I also asked the manager there about preorders. He busted out :laff: and shyt. Said they had 58 PS4 preorders to 8 for the XB1.

Once word of mouth spreads.... this might get ugly.

86nu4f4ecpe8.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Picked up a DS4 while I was at Gamestop yesterday. Definitely feels better than the DS3, but it's gonna take some time to get used to. Been rocking with Xbox these last few years.

961t.jpg
Are these at Best Buy? Or just at Gamestop/spot (I always confuse the names)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll stop by Best Buy and see if they're available. I'd rather get the Rewards Points from there if I can.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Amazon just charged me for the DS4. I guess it's about to ship...

mzC5lN4.png
:lupe:

Should I order mine now? It still saying preorder though

:patrice:

EDIT: No it's not, they're available with Amazon Prime now brehs, just copped it will get it tomorrow

:win:

I'm about to break this joint in on BF4

:whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
PS4 Controller Supposedly Works With Xbox 360
Jack of all trades

by Luke Karmali OCTOBER 28, 2013

A YouTube user has posted a video claiming that the DualShock 4 controller works with Xbox 360 consoles.

RageBeefSA posted the video, which you can see below, which he claims he managed to do thanks to some technical jiggery-pokery.

He reveals that he managed to make it work using "a combination of JoyToKey, a Cronus Device, and Cronus Bullseye software."

We already heard last week that the DualShock 4 would work with the PlayStation 3,PCs and Macs, so this isn't hugely surprising. Despite this, it's pretty interesting to think what impact this could have; will it also be possible to use the controller with Xbox One?

With both consoles schedule to release in under a month, we're sure it won't be too long before we find out.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/28/ps4-controller-supposedly-works-with-xbox-360

Like I said before, the Dualshock 4 controller should also work natively via USB or/and bluetooth on Windows (desktop versions), Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux, Google Chrome OS, iOS, Android Jellybean 4.2.1 & up and Windows RT.

It won't work on Windows Phone 8, because Windows Phone 8 still doesn't support Bluetooth HID devices. But, It should work on any OS/device that supports USB or Bluetooth HID devices.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

Should I order mine now? It still saying preorder though

:patrice:

EDIT: No it's not, they're available with Amazon Prime now brehs, just copped it will get it tomorrow

:win:

I'm about to break this joint in on BF4

:whew:

:wtf:

Yours already showing that it's shipped?