The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Naw not yet lol I'll just transfer the money paid on that on to my KillZone SF reserve :smugbiden:

picking up that shadowfall and 2k when I pick my shyt up from Best Buy.

Can't decide if I'm gonna

1) flip the ps3 disc version of BF4 on ebay when I get my amazon BF4 bundle in the mail and keep the bundle Disc for the ps4 version
2) flip the ps4 disc version of BF4 on ebay brand new that comes with my amazon bundle and just upgrade for 10 from my ps3 disc version.

Trying to think of what will be cheaper in the end.......probably option 2 since I'll get more money for it on ebay than the used ps3 disc copy

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just joined PSN+...new PSN ID in the sig feel free to add your homie N*E*R*D.

Downloading Shadow of Colossus and ICO..never played them on ps2. :banderas:

Welcome home.....

Hug%20me%20bro.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess they said screw all those cats with SDTVs and went HDMI only.

You have to buy that separate though.

:dahell: You do realize that you can open up the back of both the PS3 & PS4 controller with a screwdriver & replace the rechargeable battery?
i thought the battery was soldered on the controller preventing the average man from doing it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I guess they said screw all those cats with SDTVs and went HDMI only.

Screw those cats?! You can't even walk in an electronics store these days and get a non-HDTV (shyt, your average grocery store even sells lil run of the mill HDTVs for cheap instead of any crt type). HDTVs are standard now and pretty much have been for like 3-4 years at least. Even your average 13-19" screen tvs are HDTVs with at least one HDMI slot and are WELL under 200 dollars to buy. Only places you probably can even get a non-hdtv are pawn shops and mom n pop electronic stores. Your average home has AT LEAST 1 hdtv, if not several, especially if it's a family home. If you don't have, refuse to buy or can't afford an HDTV at this point, you're screwing yourself and probably shouldn't be concerned with next gen gaming yet anyway.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
By Christmas, M$ gonna be offering all kinds of DLC and games on bundles :russ:
giphy.gif

And if these third party shyts don't nerf PS4 versions It's more than over, fatality.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

And it just gets worse for XB1.

I stopped by Gamestop on the way back from my dental appointment this morning to see if they had the DS4.

They had some and :lawd: . I almost nutted holdin it in my hand brehs... :to:

shyt feels :banderas:

I also asked the manager there about preorders. He busted out :laff: and shyt. Said they had 58 PS4 preorders to 8 for the XB1.

Once word of mouth spreads.... this might get ugly.