game_informer_screenshots_008.jpg

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Oh wow I can't believe I just missed out on some potential $$$ for selling PS4's. I should've kept that extra preorder man...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm salty about that Dualshock 4 not using mini USB like the PS3 controller does. my Wii U Pro controllers came with extra long mini USB cables and I used them on my PS3 controllers to charge and play. looks like the 4 uses micro USB so i'm gonna have to periodically hit up a few Goodwill stores to see if i can find a long mini USB or a converter.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i'm salty about that Dualshock 4 not using mini USB like the PS3 controller does. my Wii U Pro controllers came with extra long mini USB cables and I used them on my PS3 controllers to charge and play. looks like the 4 uses micro USB so i'm gonna have to periodically hit up a few Goodwill stores to see if i can find a long mini USB or a converter.
Just order it off Ebay. Ebay is good for ordering electronic accessories dirt cheap.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

WHats it use?

-DMP-

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just order it of Ebay. Ebay is good for ordering electronics accessories dirt cheap.
i never thought of that. honestly i always forget about eBay. i usually go to Goodwills cause Target likes to dump all their unsold clearance items there or open stuff that still works.

WHats it use?

-DMP-
Mini USB is a bit larger than Micro USB.

Mini USB think stuff like older digital cameras. Micro USB think stuff like cell phone chargers. the PS3 used Mini USB the PS4 uses Micro USB. i mean most cell phone charge cables are under 6 ft. not interested in sitting that close to my TV cause my controllers are constantly dead.