The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking pissed that the GS around my crib just up and closed and they transferred my preorder to one in the hood. I gotta pick up my PS 4 looking like:violent:now. I'm debating whether its too late to cancel and go with Best Buy or Amazon

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm fukking pissed that the GS around my crib just up and closed and they transferred my preorder to one in the hood. I gotta pick up my PS 4 looking like:violent:now. I'm debating whether its too late to cancel and go with Best Buy or Amazon
Hopefully they will have a police will there I know the ones here have them on launch events.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
OMG at that Killzone vid :wow::wow:

Brehs and Brehettes...this shyt on my 65 in Samsung...:wow::wow:

Gonna fukk around and have me calling in sick from mid november until next year :wow::wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:whoa:

I remember picking up my PS3 in a nice area. Even then I was a bit shook expecting to get robbed. :lupe: I hate walking arond with an expensive item or with more than 100 in my wallet. Stressful shyt yo...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they will have a police will there I know the ones here have them on launch events.

Yea they better have it because this gamestop is in one of the worst areas of the city. I never go to midnight launchs though. I usually pick reserved stuff up the next afternoon so maybe it might be cool. I know one thing. Once I purchase my shyt, I'm hauling ass to my car like Red off Friday

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
game_informer_screenshots_010.jpg

game_informer_screenshots_034.jpg

game_informer_screenshots_002.jpg

game_informer_screenshots_009.jpg

game_informer_screenshots_031.jpg

game_informer_screenshots_008.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

I remember picking up my PS3 in a nice area. Even then I was a bit shook expecting to get robbed. :lupe: I hate walking arond with an expensive item or with more than 100 in my wallet. Stressful shyt yo...

You didn't have a car? I can't imagine being on a bus with a new console. Wolves just staring at that big ass square box in a gamestop/best buy/walmart bag like :shaq:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You didn't have a car? I can't imagine being on a bus with a new console. Wolves just staring at that big ass square box in a gamestop/best buy/walmart bag like :shaq:
:russ:

Nah, I didn't have a car at the time. I was still in high school, worked part time in the mall where I bought the PS3 and I did have to take the bus. :whew:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Amazon had a few of the BF4 and KZ bundles back in stock a few hours ago but they're gone now :sadcam: