The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
That fukkin' trailer man.... Just :wow:

I honestly thought I was done getting excited about consoles/games, but then that fateful February day got the ball rolling. Then at E3 they climb the gaming mountaintop as we all watched anxiously, put their stake in the ground while 'etherously' proclaiming their loyalty to gamers and denouncing fukk nikka policies. Now this trailer drops letting people know where they're taking this shyt.....

I feel like a kid again, I can't front :wow:. The launch of new consoles don't come around often. Embrace this feeling brehs :wow:.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
23 days..... :shaq:
jbx4N6fTBNZNyW.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does Infamous have a release date now? Rapestop is sending me emails about preordering the collectors edition

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My Pulse Elite came an hour ago, I'm charging it now can't wait to start using that shyt.

My trade-ins also got approved by amazon so the game that extra $30 promo to use on a DS4 preorder.

Does Infamous have a release date now? Rapestop is sending me emails about preordering the collectors edition

No official release date. It's slated for a February release but anything could happen to that release window for now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is there info on whether the PS4 can take more than 1TB in HDD?

I'm thinking of buying a bigger hard drive to swap out with it's default 500gb to replace the 120gb I have in my PS3...:patrice:

Last edited: