Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
10415196884_61bf314dab_o.gif
Where you getting these gifs? :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a thread? Somehow you think that talking about the ps4 is only for people that love it unconditionally.
Breh give me a break. If I were to jump in the Xbone thread downplaying it, twisting words around and basically being a debby downer I'm sure you wouldn't be welcoming me to post more in there.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh give me a break. If I were to jump in the Xbone thread downplaying it, twisting words around and basically being a debby downer I'm sure you wouldn't be welcoming me to post more in there.

I embrace the debate. Y'all get on here and celebrate how great everything is. I saw someone on here post about their experience with a ps4 and how they were disappointed but wouldn't admit any reservations about the console. Lezbehonest

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I embrace the debate. Y'all get on here and celebrate how great everything is. I saw someone on here post about their experience with a ps4 and how they were disappointed but wouldn't admit any reservations about the console. Lezbehonest
You can shout this at the top of your lungs off of rooftops and it won't be any truer. If I played Fifa 14 for the Xbox One I'd say the exact same thing. I don't care about Fifa. I never post about Fifa on here. I know you just are luring me into another stupid argument so w/e.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can shout this at the top of your lungs off of rooftops and it won't be any truer. If I played Fifa 14 for the Xbox One I'd say the exact same thing. I don't care about Fifa. I never post about Fifa on here. I know you just are luring me into another stupid argument so w/e.

So you don't even play fifa... You played it and you were disappointed. I guess that makes sense. I mean its your opinion but I get what you are saying. You are saying you went to the kiosk and played one demo and it was a disappointment to you. Did you play any other ps4 demos that weren't disappointing?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you don't even play fifa... You played it and you were disappointed. I guess that makes sense. I mean its your opinion but I get what you are saying. You are saying you went to the kiosk and played one demo and it was a disappointment to you. Did you play any other ps4 demos that weren't disappointing?
Let me elucidate this for you breh.
I don't play the FIFA sports titles as I'm not a soccer fan so I don't rent/cop them.

There was two PS4 kiosks open and one was being played on(it had Knack on it.)
The other one was Fifa so since I wanted to you know...try out the controller and see what the other demos were like but there weren't other demos there. I wasn't able to quit Fifa and play something else because the PS button didn't do anything.

I walked away disappointed at there not being other demos since I seen reports of people playing other demos at other Sony stores. I was VERY impressed with the controller. I could not comment on Knack since I didn't get a chance to play it. In short, the lack of demos disappointed me as well as Fifa not looking very different from current gen fifa which I've seen before. You could switch out PS4 with Xbox One and Dead Rising with Knack and this story would've been the same minus a different impression on the controller of course.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me elucidate this for you breh.
I don't play the FIFA sports titles as I'm not a soccer fan so I don't rent/cop them.

There was two PS4 kiosks open and one was being played on(it had Knack on it.)
The other one was Fifa so since I wanted to you know...try out the controller and see what the other demos were like but there weren't other demos there. I wasn't able to quit Fifa and play something else because the PS button didn't do anything.

I walked away disappointed at there not being other demos since I seen reports of people playing other demos at other Sony stores. I was VERY impressed with the controller. I could not comment on Knack since I didn't get a chance to play it. In short, the lack of demos disappointed me as well as Fifa not looking very different from current gen fifa which I've seen before. You could switch out PS4 with Xbox One and Dead Rising with Knack and this story would've been the same minus a different impression on the controller of course.

So you played an ps4 game and weren't impressed with the graphics. Did you play a xbox one game?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will shadowfall be the best launch title since Halo? If it is actually as good it looks. I can't hate on the strategy for 30 fps single and 60 for multi... it goes without saying that the graphics look better than any other console shooter. I hope they include 3d mode.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is anybody still getting Madden? After their next gen showing I'm leaning towards not fukking with it but if we got a deep connected career online I'll still get it.