The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smooth3d is an idiot and his gimmick is retarded. it's like if i bought a car that isn't even out yet then asked all of y'all to tell me why i bought the car and what's good with it. coming in here trynna tell us what's new with the xbox like we asked him :camby:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
smooth3d is an idiot and his gimmick is retarded. it's like if i bought a car that isn't even out yet then asked all of y'all to tell me why i bought the car and what's good with it. coming in here trynna tell us what's new with the xbox like we asked him :camby:
Im a idiot lol Im not going to let you derail this topic, because before you buy any car you research it first and know all about it.(A car salesman would love you lol) Or at least you should if you are a informed buyer. You a informed buyer? Are do you just buy because of the pretty name on it?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a idiot lol Im not going to let you derail this topic, because before you buy any car you research it first and know all about. Or at least you should if you are a informed buyer. You a informed buyer? Are do you just buy because of the pretty name on it?

are you an informed buyer? didn't you pre-order PS4? if so, why are you asking us to answer questions about it for you?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
are you an informed buyer? didn't you pre-order PS4? if so, why are you asking us to answer questions about it for you?
Yes I did pre-order and like a informed buyer I expected more info to drop in the coming month's but sony has been very tight lip about its online plans.Time is short and it may sway some people decisions. Just like the whole fiasco over the bluetooth headsets.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I did pre-order and like a informed buyer I expected more info to drop in the coming month's but sony has been very tight lip about its online plans.Time is short and it may sway some people decisions. Just like the whole fiasco over the bluetooth headsets.

unless you work for them or you're a stock holder, i don't see how that concerns you. :manny: ps4 will outsell xb1 regardless

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
unless you work for them or you're a stock holder, i don't see how that concerns you. :manny: ps4 will outsell xb1 regardless
:mindblown: How does it concerns me!? If I'm going to drop $570 on a console (console+extra controller+game+psn sub) I damn well want to know what I'm getting for my money! Im not doing this for shyts and giggles.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
First PS4 Screenshot of NBA 2K14:

lebronnextgen_ps4_576qskg5.jpg
They should let a nikka costumize :to: