Reppin
DFW Metroplex
First PS4 Screenshot of NBA 2K14:

lebronnextgen_ps4_576qskg5.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you and @marcuz are not even a little upset? Instead of trying to shoot the messenger take a look at we are being ask to pay for. But by all means keep attacking me and avoid answering the question.
what message? you keep coming at us like we're supposed to SELL you on a ps4. we're not marketers for sony, it's not our job to do the same shyt you guys do on coli. plus, you said you are getting a ps4. so why are you asking us questions you should have figured out before pre-ordering it?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
what message? you keep coming at us like we're supposed to SELL you on a ps4. we're not marketers for sony, it's not our job to do the same shyt you guys do on coli. plus, you said you are getting a ps4. so why are you asking us questions you should have figured out before pre-ordering it?
I'm not asking you per say I'm just venting as you and other future PS4 owners should be. I'm buying both consoles at launch. MS has showed how there are improving live on X1. But Sony has not shown or spoke on anything PSN related. Maybe I missed some announcements or something. So stop attacking me and understand where I'm coming from.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is Sony improving the PSN experience in order to justify the charge for online play?

What new features will be available?

What are they doing to address some of the shortcomings of PSN from the ps3 era?

is microsoft forcing you nikkas to take test over there. :heh: got yall talking points ready, trynna have debates about psn and shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not asking you per say I'm just venting as you and other future PS4 owners should be. I'm buying both consoles at launch. MS has showed how there are improving live on X1. But Sony has not shown or spoke on anything PSN related. Maybe I missed some announcements or something. So stop attacking me and understand where I'm coming from.

how are you telling me how i should vent when you're the one who pre-ordered the ps4? why are you trying to force your feelings on others?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
how are you telling me how i should vent when you're the one who pre-ordered the ps4? why are you trying to force your feelings on others?
So let me get this straight, (I'm assuming you buying a PS4) You are not concerned when a company is forcing to pay $50 a year to have online multiplayer when it was always free before? Especially if they don't add any extra features?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even sure what you mean by any of this. If you didn't want to address what I posted then you should have just not quoted me:manny:
Deflecting 101 smh

im not trynna have pointless debates with xbots who getting paid per post :yeshrug:

ps4 will outsell xbox 3 to 1, psn will be superior to whatever spam filled bullshyt microsoft brings to the table, just like ps+ is already killing xbox live. :manny:

[spoilers] :umad:[/spoilers]

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
im not trynna have pointless debates with xbots who getting paid per post :yeshrug:

ps4 will outsell xbox 3 to 1, psn will be superior to whatever spam filled bullshyt microsoft brings to the table, just like ps+ is already killing xbox live. :manny:

nikka just don't respond any more all you are doing is fanboy shyt. Nobody talking who will out sell who.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:what: nikka you quoted me. Like I said you shoulda just kept it moving.

But obviously :umad: which is why you went through all of the trouble to try to spread lies and misinformation. And now you've just jumped to full blown fanboy delusions.

And I'm supposed to be the paid marketer :wow: