Supporter
Daps
Reppin
3Xf6.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even surprised, everyone knew Sony has exclusives on exclusives waiting to be announced.
To be quite frank, anyone pretending to be on the fence about exclusive titles from Sony's first party teams are just dense and ingenuous. No way in hell can you be that stupid. This year ALONE sony been dropping games damn near every month. PS4 launching in a few months and we still got Beyond Two Souls, Kingdom Hearts HD, GT6, Rain etc.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
To be quite frank, anyone pretending to be on the fence about exclusive titles from Sony's first party teams are just dense and ingenuous. No way in hell can you be that stupid. This year ALONE sony been dropping games damn near every month. PS4 launching in a few months and we still got Beyond Two Souls, Kingdom Hearts HD, GT6, Rain etc.
don't forget puppeteer and tearaway. Both pre-ordered..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
but titanfallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Bu bu but dedicated servers :bryan:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
According to Redditor dzle, the developers of Galak-Z confirmed last weekend at PAX Prime in Seattle that all PlayStation 4 controllers will work on computers simply by plugging them in via the micro-usb connector without any finagling. It is also reported that the touchpad will also be able to be mapped like the touchpad on your everyday laptop. If this all comes to be true, the PlayStation 4 may just become the next generation controller you have to have for PC gaming.

According to the Redditor, “Galak-Z currently is not stable on the PS4. Thus they had PCs with DS4s [Dualshock 4's] on the show floor running the game. I asked if this implied the PS4 controller works on PC, which he said ‘yes it works as a regular USB controller’.” Also implying that the PlayStation 4′s Dualshock 4 will work as a simple plug-and-play controller, possibly even with bluetooth (if we’re lucky.)

As it stands, most gamers prefer the Xbox 360 controller for the most comfortable computer gaming – we’ll have to see how that opinion fares come November 22nd when both competitors consoles go head to head.

We’ve reached out to Galak-Z and Sony to confirm this and will update should we hear back.

:blessed:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
True story about this interview:

I made poor Adam wait for me for like 20 min. I had totally underestimated the fact it was going to take me NEARLY AN HOUR to find parking at PAX. So I was totally frustrated, had been in a car in traffic for over 90 minutes, and was RUSHING into the convention center. I had just walked in, and had been keeping him and his crew waiting. So I sat down, and we rolled – no prep or anything. I’m surprised I didn’t come across as a complete buffoon given how cold I came into this.

I also found out this was going to be on-camera, which I’m not a big fan of, because, well… look at me. I have a face for Radio.

Anyway I appreciate the kind comments.

I’m not going to get into this PR thing again. There are clearly people who understand, and people who don’t. I’ve been a GAF member for a while, and was a reader long before that. I’ve been in gaming my entire professional career, and a player since videogames EXISTED. I come on GAF because I want to. I don’t get paid to post here or any other silly nonsense. Occasionally, the PR team will roll me out to do official interviews, which I’m not really a huge fan of doing.

Regarding the Kinect video I was talking about. There are several, but the one I like best is this. Also – this is now several months old. Latency is even better now.

Disc install – Turns out, at this point the speed and throughput of the consoles exceeds the transfer speeds of the disc. I don’t have the exact numbers, but the reason BOTH CONSOLES do mandatory installs is because you’d be actually giving up a ton of potential performance by bottlenecking the systems at the read speeds of the disc. Even on 360 games like GTAV are mandatory HDD installs – at this point reading from disc is just too slow. On top of which, the instant game switching feature goes away…

Performance: I’m not dismissing raw performance. I’m stating – as I have stated from the beginning – that the performance delta between the two platforms is not as great as the raw numbers lead the average consumer to believe. There are things about our system architecture not fully understood, and there are things about theirs as well, that bring the two systems into balance.

People DO understand that Microsoft has some of the smartest graphics programmers IN THE WORLD. We CREATED DirectX, the standard API’s that everyone programs against. So while people laude Sony for their HW skills, do you really think we don’t know how to build a system optimized for maximizing graphics for programmers? Seriously? There is no way we’re giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony. And ANYONE who has seen both systems running could say there are great looking games on both systems. If there was really huge performance difference – it would be obvious.

I get a ton of hate for saying this – but it’s been the same EVERY generation. Sony claims more power, they did it with Cell, they did it with Emotion Engine, and they are doing it again. And, in the end, games on our system looked the same or better.

I’m not saying they haven’t built a good system – I’m merely saying that anyone who wants to die on their sword over this 30%+ power advantage are going to be fighting an uphill battle over the next 10 years…

Albert Panello's (MS Director of Product Planning) meltdown on GAF.... lmao

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Albert Panello's (MS Director of Product Planning) meltdown on GAF.... lmao

He's furious.....PS3's exclusives shytTED on the 360. nikkaz can get mad, but it's a fact. :yeshrug:

KZSF is already the best looking exclusive game debuting this fall, not Forza, Ryse ( :beli: ) or DR3. Even Titanfall (using old ass Source engine).

Infamous SS is up there as well. I know he's MS PR and shyt, but you just can't ignore a clearly superior GPU and Memory setup. He forgot that MS Reps already stated that they PURPOSELY did not target a higher end machine in the Xbox 1.

The numbers and images will speak for itself this fall....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After them GTA V trailers dropped, Watch Dogs ain't all that for me anymore. You feeling the same brehs? :patrice:

naw, still getting watch dogs cause that shyt looks fun as hell...but until it comes out, i'll be playing gta5

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they announced another free day 1 ps+ exclusive game :banderas: meach getting IP banned in a few