The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
1 of the respected insiders on NeoGAF known as Verendus, who has ties to SCEWWS, just posted this:

Verendus said:
I had some second thoughts about doing this, but what the hell? I don't think it will matter if it's like this. Sony has exclusive games coming from the following:

- Sega
- Capcom
- Level-5
- Namco Bandai
- Lockstarter (lol)
- Lazyeye (lol)
- Warner Bros.
- Koei

Some others too but will not say those just yet. This isn't including partnerships which wouldn't really be third party. It's okay though guys, Sony doesn't have any money. Poor people for a reason. Lockstarter? Who has even heard of them? Exactly.

Having said that, the larger focus is on improving their first party teams and taking things from there.

Edit -

Someone in the list who shouldn't be. Removed for now...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=79992793&highlight=#post79992793

Lockstarter & Lazyeye are supposed to be an anonymous alias for Developers/Publishers he doesn't want to name. Ya'll wanna guess what they are? I'm assuming Lockstarter is supposed to be Rockstar.

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

First time I've seen any gameplay/footage of Watch Dogs. The hacking into ctOS systems reminds me of AC with syncing the vantage points.

Hacking into other single player games, the fukkery :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
1 of the respected insiders on NeoGAF known as Verendus, who has ties to SCEWWS, just posted this:

Lockstarter & Lazyeye are supposed to be an anonymous alias for Developers/Publishers he doesn't want to name. Ya'll wanna guess what they are? I'm assuming Lockstarter is supposed to be Rockstar.
Not even surprised, everyone knew Sony has exclusives on exclusives waiting to be announced.