The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Uh Oh...The Innanets done Exposed Naughty Dog's New Game??? Also, Last Of Us 2 and 3...
=========================

Sony registers The Last of Us 2 & 3 domains, The Order: 1886 speculation resumes
Sony has filed some domain registrations for The Last of Us and more for its mysterious The Order: 1886.

According to some sleuthing from Superannuation, domains theorder1886.com, theorder1886.net, theordergame.net, theorderps4.com, and theorderps4.net were privately registered through SCEA’s domain registrar, meaning the title is likely being made in the states.

Funnily enough, it was also trademarked in Europe in the Netherlands, where Guerrilla Games just so happens to be located and is working on an new IP.

Network Solutions is the private registration company mention above.

Super speculated the domain could be for God of War boss Stig Asmussen or Ready at Dawn’s new PS4 action-adventure IP.

However, on May 8 a shot of character renders on a Naughty Dog PC showed two gents dressed a bit piratey. However, on closer inspection, they could be dressed a bit more like military men on the US frontier. It’s too blurry to make out really, plus, the Indian Wars pretty much ended that year with the surrender of Geronimo.

If it is a Naughty Dog title, I owe deathm00n a drink.

Speaking of Naughty Dog, though, Sony has also registered numerical domains for The Last of Us, indicating it either plans on sequels for the June actioner, or is readying domains just in case for the future.

Sony registers The Last of Us 2 & 3 domains, The Order: 1886 speculation resumes | VG247

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ever since the PlayStation meeting back in February where Mark Cerny showcased how the PS4 game Knack was played remotely on PS Vita skeptics have voiced their concern about the feature.

Here’s the exact quote from Mark Cerny:

“We would like every PS4 game to be able to use this service as we are sure they will, in time.”

Have this time now come and will this feature now be available when the PS4 launches this holiday? Today Sony updated the official PS4 site with a section supposedly confirming the fact that you WILL be able to play all your PS4 games on go. The website writes the following:

“Play your favorite PS4™ games on your PlayStation®Vita’s beautiful 5-inch display using Remote Play.”

At least as the image below shows, Killzone: Shadow Fall will be playable on PS Vita!

9504.jpg

=================================

Official Sony PS4 site update confirms PS Vita remote play of all PS4 games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ever since the PlayStation meeting back in February where Mark Cerny showcased how the PS4 game Knack was played remotely on PS Vita skeptics have voiced their concern about the feature.

Here’s the exact quote from Mark Cerny:

“We would like every PS4 game to be able to use this service as we are sure they will, in time.”

Have this time now come and will this feature now be available when the PS4 launches this holiday? Today Sony updated the official PS4 site with a section supposedly confirming the fact that you WILL be able to play all your PS4 games on go. The website writes the following:

“Play your favorite PS4™ games on your PlayStation®Vita’s beautiful 5-inch display using Remote Play.”

At least as the image below shows, Killzone: Shadow Fall will be playable on PS Vita!

9504.jpg

=================================

Official Sony PS4 site update confirms PS Vita remote play of all PS4 games
Why would you want to play on a 5in screen instead of a 55in screen :mindblown: A PS4 is required to use this feature. If you could stream your remote play over the internet then this would be cool. Or if you have to ask your mommy for permission to play, then this is cool. Otherwise, don't disrespect me by playing me on a 5in screen. Whats the point of next gen graphics if your thumb is in the way?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Why would you want to play on a 5in screen instead of a 55in screen :mindblown: A PS4 is required to use this feature. If you could stream your remote play over the internet then this would be cool. Or if you have to ask your mommy for permission to play, then this is cool. Otherwise, don't disrespect me by playing me on a 5in screen. Whats the point of next gen graphics if your thumb is in the way?

Ill agree with this :mjpls:

When I heard about PSP remote play with PS3 I was like :ahh:

"I'll just leave the ps3 on & play some piff at school using the wifi"

Then I learned you had to be in the area where the ps3 is located :rudy:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

What's wrong with taking a dump while continuing your game Court? :lookherebruh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Please get off that name courtdog. You not representing the brand right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

No you dont. Not on the vita.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You will be rewarded for your perseverance and loyalty thru me
15gf677.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Producer Sylvian Trottier discussing the potential-packed possibilities of the PlayStation 4 and results in Sony's upcoming console being proclaimed the "perfect jewel".

A recent post over on the PlayStation blog showcases Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's partially-bearded Creative Director Jean Guesdon and gloriously-goateed Associate

As pointed out in the post, the PS4 is being designed to enable developers to to deliver more graphical detail, a new dimension of social connection and the kind of seamless gaming experience that they've always dreamed of. The video briefly touches on the graphical capabilities of Sony's new console while touching on enhanced immersion, social capabilities through the SHARE button, and more.

A few details on the game itself are also discussed, including ground and naval gameplay, mission structure, and "seamless boarding" of ships, which the devs seem particularly proud of.

Anyway, check out the vid above and let us know what you're hoping to see from multi-generational games like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in the comments below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgb3VuRXh3Q&feature=player_embedded"]Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag on PS4: Conversations with Creators - YouTube[/ame]

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
sony built the ps4 around the developers so i am really excited about this console. the developers have been praising how easy it is now. I know the ps3 architecture was a little different in terms of what the developers were used to which is why we saw so many lazy games/ports. But this time it seems there is better communication now so the games are going to be awesome from the jump.